Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Discussion of Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post

Meep I disagree that it should be flagged not in combat. That's is the whole point of emergency escape derp derp. If you want to put a cooldown on it fine, but a better option might be just not usable while pvp flagged. So u can use it to emergency escape pvm battles but not while flagged.

Thank you. If funcom ruins my blitzing game I will quit.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 1st, 2014 at 09:31:01. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    ... The system we have now seems to be working for Michi.
    What is the status of all the 18.7 suggestions?

For example, my post in the Suggestion Thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    {keeper} Put the damage you removed from the Fast Attack Buff onto one of the other keeper self-only buffs, perhaps with deflect/riposte.
    {fixer} Remove the cooldown changes to fixer meeps. Code some location or pvp flag if you don't want griefers to meep out of tower battles. Leave PvM alone.
    {adventurer} Make some way to cancel friendly nano programs without having to "time it" with clicking in our ncu. For adventurers at least code a 'cancel' morph nano program.

[items] Do not make the Veteran/ItemShop beacons un-usable when we are under attack. If you are worried about PvP situations, have them check for aggro from a Player or of being 'pvp-flagged'.
    [items] Take the profession lock off of nano program vendors.
    [items] Put pre-made implant shops back into the game someplace that Omni/clan and Neutrals can purchase them, OR
    [crafting] Make implants craftable by anyone ... IE no skill requirements to build them.

[PvE] Make this new Transportation Quest such that any toon of any level/breed/profession can complete it without any check for skills. IE a level 1 bank toon should be able to complete it.

[PvE] I really like the new starter quests on Arete/ICC, that they give access to all the composites, the new back pieces as rewards, the leveling newcomer armor, the vehicle given as a reward, belts and ncu ...

[nanoprograms] I think the new starter nano programs that have been updated so far are on the right track ... I have seen the adventurer and fixer ones so far.

Emma
    Particularly ...

Are beacons going to be broken so that they no longer work while in combat?
    Are Neutrals going to be denied access to pre-made implants?
    Are MA doctors going to be denied access to the MA attacts vendor?
    Are we all going to be denied access to nano shops other than our own? edit: forgot Michi already said these would be removed ...
    Are fixers going to loose their primary toolset of being able to meep out?
    Are smaller toons going to be denied access to meeps, beacons, etc. because they do not have 150 comp/lit?

Emma
    Last edited by Emma; Nov 21st, 2014 at 19:48:36.

Michi already stated that he will remove the profession locks on shops.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Michi already stated that he will remove the profession locks on shops.
    You are right ... he did mention taking locks off of the Nano shops. I did not see a comment about the MA attacks shop though.

Emma

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234