Thread: Guilds 'Fixed' Into Being Broken!

Cool Guilds 'Fixed' Into Being Broken!

/me claps.

Wonderful job Funcom, just wonderful. In order to 'fix' the guilds you first break them even worse than they were before. Your logic is as inscrutable as always and your incompetence is overflowing.

Seriously though, I think you should take some time ('take it easy') and make sure that your 'fixes' actually, you know, fix what they're intended to fix and not break them. A little Q&A would be nice and reduce the fustration that every single guild leader feels when he logs on to find out that he can't do ANYTHING.

Not only can we not promote and invite, but we cannot kick, leave, change gov form, and possibly disband (I wasn't going to try it). The system seems to acknowledge what we do (i.e. 'You have been promoted to 'whatever'), but it doesn't actually do the action. I thought guilds had it bad before, but now we are truely at a standstill.

Funcom, you had better have someone in there over the weekend fixing this, or else your going to have a lot of trouble from players come Monday.

/org commands !!

Well, after being so happy that the /org commands were finally working after 13.0, we scheduled a nice night to have our ENTIRE GUILD log in their 60+ characters to have their ranks properly assigned.

How embarrassing to find that the /org commands had been re-broken!

Oops.

Will this be fixed tomorrow? I would assume this could be backed out easily as a "failed change".

-DeMantic
    Section 1

My guildleader has been discussing and testing all this with a GM. Hopefully they will work it out before we all go insane (or at least insaner).
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Question

Any word on this?
    We really do have a lot of people waiting . . .

-DeMantic

Cool /bump

The more /org broken messages at the top the merrier.