Thread: Can no longer use other Prof nano terminals

Can no longer use other Prof nano terminals

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=611779

Here's a new one I haven't heard a thing about it. Its "working as intended" too many people buy the wrong nanos so customer service is bogged down? seriously? Educate the people instead of making it a massive pain in the balls for everyone else.. Like I stated in that thread I use my high CL toons to buy things for alts, and help out new players. On top of that, what the hell is an agent supposed to do??

Quote Originally Posted by lunarmyst View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=611779

Here's a new one I haven't heard a thing about it. Its "working as intended" too many people buy the wrong nanos so customer service is bogged down? seriously? Educate the people instead of making it a massive pain in the balls for everyone else.. Like I stated in that thread I use my high CL toons to buy things for alts, and help out new players. On top of that, what the hell is an agent supposed to do??
    I mean really that is the reason, you added something to shop and now block everyone else using it...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Right now Neutral Agents are screwed-- I just rolled a froob to help out w/ buffing...PITA relog to a sided toon to grab nanos from a sided city.

Right now, the intent is to make the ...h'mmm, yet another clue for f2p here, will continue on the next rock with that but now... the intent is to make the sided shops just like ICC Bor, etc. So presumably you can find a player/mate of the right profession to get it for you or, if you have one, log a paid alt and mail it to yourself. No more grabbing a nano for team mate on your way to join them at TOTW or where ever.