Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scarcity of Devs to answer questions about 18.7

I've been on testlive asking for endgame content...

I'll try to find you this weekend Jill, I have endgame crat/MA/doc/advy/keeper/soldier/trader available.

Enf/agent 200, no shade/NT/Fixer atm

When shade use the smokebomb, they can just sit and use recharger right away? I think this feature is OP in it's current form and that it might be unfitting to shades since they got evades, absorb and is designed to leach health from their targets. The whole ability screams wow to me and I think it should be reworked if implemented.

Suggested change: Make using repressors (maybe make them shade and agent) take a playertarget out of combat instead. This allows shade and agent to resneak in combat but only vs one target. I think this is more fair than smokebomb since agent and shades focus on stealth. IE, they are not ment to fight like soldiers, or be as durable. If they don't kill singletargets 'silently' (without getting adds) they should be in trouble.

Actually in wow you can't vanish then sit to heal immediately since it has (like every other intelligent mmo) a combat timer to prevent abuse of out of combat mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Psikie are you planning to go on Test to do any PvM content? I've yet to manage to do a single endgame raid since 18.7 hit TestLive so I still have no idea how any of my toons play with the new changes in a group environment. Most of the people testing things, with endgame toons, only seem to want to do PvP.
    Yes mostly what I do when I test pvm is go to inf hecks/dynas or albratum solo from just a pure DD/time sense.

If it could be arranged the mob I'd most like to test vs would be atalas from db questline. He is nasty even with 220 crat debuffs and I am curious if he will be able to be beaten without 2 docs with the new changes.

IE will it req an MP for nano regain + heal pet, will the debuffs matter at all (I doubt it) etc.

*** Will probably try some 250 rk missions also to see what if any usage I can get from nerfed NSD***
    Last edited by Psikie; Aug 25th, 2014 at 21:46:21.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

didn't 2 devs recently leave? Pretty sure this is the final nail in the coffin

I sent some well deserved praise to the curent GD in a pm. Got a thank you note in a day or two.

I then voiced some concerns. No response. Tried again and again. No response.

So i'm not sure they aren't there. They just don't wish to hear stuff they disagree with. So they flat out ignore users who aren't happy with things. And I think that sort of attitude means the end for any online game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    So i'm not sure they aren't there. They just don't wish to hear stuff they disagree with. So they flat out ignore users who aren't happy with things. And I think that sort of attitude means the end for any online game.
    They don't say anything because they simply don't have any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Without being sarcastic, if Genele can pop in to answer jokes about wether or not she is Skynet it would be nice if she or some of the other Devs could pop into this forum and answer valid questions about the new patch, or at least as to why there is no update this month to fill us in on it.

Seeing as there is no August developer update, we naturally have some questions and in this wall of silence assuptions will be made, both about the changes themselves and FC's attitude toward the game and the players.

A few well chosen words could do much to deflect the concerns many of us have
    I much prefer they are coding than explaining things from a five hundred thousand foot view.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123