Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh My God We're Midgets Again

Oh My God We're Midgets Again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahah

WHAT NOW, BITCHEZ

Take down that filthy lie of a user title then.

WOOHOO!!!

(Little, mostly boring story) I got a CoT Agent not too long ago, it was a matter of DAYS before the size mods were nerf'd.
    ...If you'd known me, you'd know how much i'd always wanted to make an agent but never seemd to find time inbetween all the Crats....You can imagine my level of gutted when I saw them take out the size mods...

Lovely to see it's been returned to how it should be. AGENTS SHOULD BE TINY!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

How tiny are we talking here?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I am tempted to finally delete agent at this point this really. I am really sick of this failure when it comes to agents. Why can't size /ghost be optional?

Ruse 1 90% size
    Ruse 2 80% size
    Ruse 3 70% size
    Ruse 4 40% size

Additional "non-combat" versions have been added to let other profs become smaller/bigger from 10-30% (should of been made stackable with ruse).

Ruse 1-2 honestly don't make that big a difference, like picking a short toon instead of a tall one.

I enjoyed this transparent visual effect. Is this change removed just because a few people whined on forums? Maybe it would be possible to make cloaking device give same effect? Id trade util slot for cool look.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

The visual effect is gone, as much as I liked it I also can't deny that it was annoying in pvm/pvp.

Ugh. I'm in the minority for being disappointed by this change. I was overjoyed when the -scale% was replaced by an alternative effect because I hated the reduction in size.
    :E

The only thing I disliked in the -% scale was getting stuck in places very often because I bunnyhop a little too much. The lesser size made it VERY frequent..

Let's hope that's fixed or in the roadmap somehow
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Make it an optional nano. Why force us all to be small again?

WTB shades get to be the ghost...just sayin we are Shades aka shadows O.o

well, bad news - I didnt liked tiny agents. Or transparent ones. Bleh.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Ooh Shades getting transparency is a good idea.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

:/ Never liked the small size. Would be cool for stuff like the escape nanos or similar short-term buffs, but as a permanent buff this is highly annoying.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Tiny agents ftw. Ghost for shade yay!

./gnomage !
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    I enjoyed this transparent visual effect. Is this change removed just because a few people whined on forums? Maybe it would be possible to make cloaking device give same effect? Id trade util slot for cool look.
    Is the effect not identical to the cloaking device? I never noticed a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    Make it an optional nano. Why force us all to be small again?
    To some degree, this has been done. There's no longer AAD on Ruse 4 so it's not the 100% mandatory buff it was before. If you hate it, just ask yourself if you really need that concealment, and only cast it when you need to hide. It's a 1/1 cast time now too as opposed to 8/4 so it's not annoying to recast all the time. So I'd just say, when you aren't hiding, cancel it and enjoy being big again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast