Thread: Legendary is recruiting!

Legendary is recruiting!

Hello guys!

I hope this makes it out to others. We are a newly formed org looking for others that feel the same about how we play and the way others see us. We desire to spread the of wealth knowledge with everyone in AO in hopes of brighter days ahead.

I formed this org so I can help set an example in the AO community in the hopes to help form the upcoming times ahead. Teamed with other experienced players we can band together and explore the game to new depths. Changes are coming ahead and I plan to do it with a knowledgeable org.

If this interests you, please don't hesitate to ask or contact me in game, I am primarily always on Wisdomman.

My alts..
    Mrtough
    Wisdomtech
    Mrwisdom

Thank you for reading.

PS. More info to come!

Description:

We require the utmost performance and exemplar behavior from our members. We stride to be the best even if failure is intimate. We challenge tough questions and aspire for greatness.

Objective:

Our objective in Anarchy is to expand the player base by passing on skills and knowledge to newer players. We do this by demonstrating effective, useful help towards our fellow friends.

History:

Legendary is a newly formed organization designed call out to the veterans and mastery players of Anarchy Online. May our voices always echo and be heard.
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Aug 15th, 2014 at 01:40:22.

And his org is omni, since you know, that's a fairly important bit of info.

hey i tryed to contact and you don't seem to be online :/

Legandary's Cybor, not so Legandary. 4/10
    Hells Heroes helped me get a full set of 220's! Ask me how!

Branstock: 220 Enf Melaidhrin: 220 Crat
    Reginleif: 220 Doc Wintersheart: 220 MP
    Vctunneler: 220 Sold Hrist: 220 Agent
    Twinguns: 220 Adv Speechless: 220 NT
    Lennith: 220 Engi Captmurphy: 220 Trader
    Sigdrifa: 220 Keeper Oddlogic: 220 MA
    Pipgirl: 220 Fixer Soulsight: 220 Shade