Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope this Can stay and funcom answer, dont mean to troll.

OP's rant is unfounded.

FC has a small team, how the hell do you expect to get anything NEW in this game if you just jump all over it as soon as NEW stuff is proposed?

Ya, sure it's a bit raw, and needs some polish. But WTF bro. Man up. If you don't like the changes, log in to beta, or test, figure out EXACTLY what you don't like, and make constructive feedback.

I've told you at least 5 times now, your arguments are piss. You need to quantify what's out of balance or what's wrong, and provide VALUABLE AND PLAUSIBLE solutions.

I just re-subbed to pass pres of my org because I didn't do so when I quit in April. The game is dead. More dead than ever. Multiboxing with third party programs is still being done by the same fnoob, and BS dailies were removed. PVP is completely dead as a result. NW...yeah right.

PVPers may not be your largest customer base, but they were your most dedicated. The game is pointless without pvp.

Just flip the switch and kill it, game over. Nerds won.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    I've literally written hundreds of very easy to implement suggestions over the years - all of which were ignored.
    Whene someone has an average daily post count over the 9.000 mark its hard to filter out that 1% of text that is sane suggestions from the ranting psycho-babble.
    Last edited by Metafizis; Aug 15th, 2014 at 11:33:41.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Stop posting then.

Stop posting then.
    Its called contribution /sarcasm on :P

Stop posting then.
    If my every post would consist of "FC this FC that, for years on end FC FC /spit", I'd stop long ago.
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

How about community derived rebalance?

We pay for the game, derive and vote upon balance values, and devs encode them. All those changes can be done, in one day per month, monthly. From what was seen I from player purposals, especially professionals its good work. If simply their suggestions made it ingame
    that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by slythea View Post
    exactly thats whats going on! actually im impressed by all of you who still have the energy to write any post here. in the last 3 months i probably started 30 posts/threads and after 2 sentences i ALWAYS thought "oh why the **** am i wasting my time here, nobody from fc is going to care about it anyway!".

we dont want a new game, we want the same ao - BALANCED - which pafpuf already said is easily doable by changing existing buffs/items. even a child knows that if you change 50% of each prof its not going to be balanced because its not predictable!
    my thoughts exactly.

@george: because that will be a balance heavily skewed in the direction of most played profs. it's a nice thought, but not practical. you can see that in everyday life or throughout history. on average, altruism is somewhere in between rare and non-existent.

bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    If my every post would consist of "FC this FC that, for years on end FC FC /spit", I'd stop long ago.
    no, your posts are just random rants. so much better! but yes, why don't you.

Paf=voice of reason.

The end times must be close.

Ill just give lequack a bump, seen enough constructive feedbacks.
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

Talking

I like the changes! I did some duels in testlive and things seems to work nicely

Many professions now are conformed to their description, Nts for example are true glasscannons (expecially if they perked nr cause 'lol i haz cb') ;P

Some professions are resurrected, like mps and maybe keepers.

Some things should be adjusted ofc, i think to fixers meep, lowbie enforcers healing, advy hp in pitlizard form, shades are too sneaky.... inspectable equipment that will nerf original setups

But ! overall changes are nice :P Can't wait they goes live.

I'd suggest OP to go on testlive and check the changes, and instead of rant, provide some usefull and founded feedback ;p
    Last edited by drakio; Sep 1st, 2014 at 22:34:10.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

what about your rant here about keepers?
    nt and agents? in my eyes they can be deleted, mostly nt after garuks, its so bad that even more nt's stopped playing. and the rest of nt changes are just huge Nerf's they never needed.

i am glad adventurers got allot of attention thou, the professions never had anything special from before.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Sep 2nd, 2014 at 00:32:51.

From MP point of view, 18.7 was an amazing patch overall. We got rid of 95% of our recharge problems in one go, an improvement overall in survibility and a lot of new viable setup/strategie options. Con: we lost NSD until end rebalance.

And talking about NSD, I may point what I think what is the main problem in current rebalance implementation - they are doing Nano/Item/Perk focused, ie, all nananos, then all items, then all perks.

I think it should be far better, for example of NSD: if you are going to change NSD, consider EVERYTHING NSD related. Change NSD to be 15s/60s cd - check; remove the NSD removers - eh....., sorry it is a perk, we not doing perks now; make all mobs affected by NSD somehow - er......., sorry, not lookin on mobs right now... And so on.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12