Thread: LFM for Raid Testing on TestLive Server

LFM for Raid Testing on TestLive Server

I've been trying, since the patch came out, to get a team together to do 12-man and Pande just to get an idea of how all of the changes come together. Even with Auto up and running the past couple days and me popping on during diff timezones I still can't seem to find people.

I've also tried dnet and neutnet (got a warning on neutnet.. guess TesLive isn't allowed) so kinda out of options. This is my last attempt then I give up.

Anyone interested? Need the standard professions (though I can fill in for one of them) and DD.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

i can bring a fixer(Live Main)/mp and a crat i haven't really played at 220 yet hehehe

(GMT+2) usually have time from about 16:00 GMT
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

I can bring my enf or doc. I'm on GMT+2 here and mostly active during my evenings. With Auto available I can finish the enf (it's in pre-merge status - e.g. missing a few alphas where I currently have betas or ql 270-290 symbs).

I can be available for next week (won't be available the next 3 days)
    Last edited by Javafan; Aug 14th, 2014 at 09:25:52.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Somewhere, an engi logged in, and several soldiers just magically fell over dead.

I'm in!
    220 Doc

As for time.. UHM.. I'm from Germany, so that'd be GMT +2 atm right? (I'll never get this.)

Until next Thursday I'm available, then my vacation is over and I'll be busy much.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Jill,
    I love you and and lot of your ideas
    but, why would I waste my time on testlive only to find out that FC %%^&% up raiding those instances (which is very probable).

FC never listens to players, and is treating us (customers) like %^&*

I pay subscription for AO and get very bad customer service in return.
    Helping them with anything (free) is a waste of time.

They should employ some paid beta testers and test it, solve problems, then deliver finished product to customers.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I have to work all day (yay?) but after 1800 est can bring a new but gimpy (no alphas) soldier who's somewhat ignorant of 12 man, only done it couple-three times.

Might be able to come on shade. Depending on when people were getting together
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    They should employ some paid beta testers and test it, solve problems, then deliver finished product to customers.
    I believe Jill is looking for people who know the current end-game content and have some insight into how it should work (and how they profession nanos/perks should work in that encounter), so they can hit it and provide viable feedback to FC.

Why would you ever want random people to test out the end-game content changes of a game that you actively play and pay for. What stake do they have in it to give feedback that's accurate. A person who logs hours of this game a day is going to give detailed feedback about the encounter, nanos/perks used, profession makeup of the group, etc. Someone who doesn't know anything about AO is going to say, "uhh, I hit the new icon for Fast Attack and it seemed to work... everything is OK, I guess."

Look at it this way... would you let some random person test drive a car for you?

I am in, when I am online of course.

/tell phorum2
    /tell phorum3
    /tell phorum

Get in touch with me and we can probably work something out.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I reactivated for the sole purpose of testing 18.7, so I'll be on TestLive as often as I can. You're more than welcome to send me a tell. I'm usually on after 20:00 (GMT+2).

/tell Izgimmy
    /tell Crattyie
    /tell Healyie
    Izgimmy
    [220/30/80 Nano Technician]
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn
    [220/30/78 Bureaucrat]

Waiting a report on the results of this initiative with great interest

Don't wait on reports, go help test. Log in, pick a toon, go raid

Feedback from everyone is vital, not just the number crunchers!

Ps, i'll be making an effort this week to be more active on Test also, RL permitting ofc.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    Waiting a report on the results of this initiative with great interest
    Someone else will have to provide that report, I'm curious as well. My original post was my last attempt (that day). I like the game, but spamming to do a raid multiple times a day on live and test server wasn't necessarily entertaining. If anything it was further curbing my enthusiasm for the game in general.

Most of the people that have replied here appear to be Euro. Maybe you guys can get together. I can log in to game here and there throughout my day (I'm USA CST) but I can't do any raids until the evening because there's no telling if I'll need to stop to attend to something IRL without any warning/notice. I had some free time open earlier this week that was more accommodating to Euro players but that window of opportunity has passed for now.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Don't wait on reports, go help test. Log in, pick a toon, go raid .... snip ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Someone else will have to provide that report, I'm curious as well. ... snip ....
    I am afraid i can't help since most of my accounts are frozen and also Funcom doesn't make this easier for the one account i got active, since there's no test-live copy or Auto available.

Auto is available now.

Quote Originally Posted by Izgimmy View Post
    I reactivated for the sole purpose of testing 18.7, so I'll be on TestLive as often as I can. You're more than welcome to send me a tell. I'm usually on after 20:00 (GMT+2).

/tell Izgimmy
    /tell Crattyie
    /tell Healyie
    Unfortunately, I'm not available for helping out on TestLive anymore. The rebalancing experience was horrible, so I've canceled my accounts again. I was fun though to see a decently populated TestLive for once, and I hope a lot of useful feedback will be posted for FC to analyze - I will post some myself shortly - but for now, I'm done there.
    Izgimmy
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn
    [220/30/78 Bureaucrat]

Quote Originally Posted by Izgimmy View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm not available for helping out on TestLive anymore. The rebalancing experience was horrible, so I've canceled my accounts again. It was fun though to see a decently populated TestLive for once, and I hope a lot of useful feedback will be posted for FC to analyze - I will post some myself shortly - but for now, I'm done there.
    Traderjill, I apologize for turning this thread, kind of, off-topic, but thanks to Michizure's post and the new suggestion thread created by Tomium, I will return to TestLive and do what I can to give constructive feedback. It feels like someone at FC's office is actually listening to us, finally. Hopefully it won't all be smoke and mirrors. Anyhow, a true injection of motivation. Thank you!
    Izgimmy
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn
    [220/30/78 Bureaucrat]

Jill, My adv is on test now - I'd be more than happy to join a group to test this content. Feel free to yell at me on the live servers in gc if you don't see me on test.

On another note - anyone want to do some S10 bosses on test? I have my 150 doc (Threatsignal) there and I would love to test the new doc changes on some of the bosses. Anyone else have any interest in that?

I have a 220 Enf and MP (want most test MP immo). BUT I'm on GMT-3 and playing on mornings. So, it is literally the most dead hour ever. Still willing though ^^
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.