Thread: Shattered Nano Crystal

Shattered Nano Crystal

FUNCOM:

Please provide an official list of which nano crystals or other items that you are changing in the database to this new ""Shattered Nano Crystal"" or similar "Worthless Now" item ... that is as described, worthless.

Demoder has provided a nice listing of what appears to be Deleted nano crystals. We would like something official regarding which ones will be turned into this "Shattered Nano Crystal" vs. replaced with a new nano crystal.

We all would like to know what we have in our banks that is going to go "poof" once 18.7 reaches Live, so we can sell them for at least "shop food" value beforehand.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    FUNCOM:

Please provide an official list of which nano crystals or other items that you are changing in the database to this new ""Shattered Nano Crystal"" or similar "Worthless Now" item ... that is as described, worthless.

Demoder has provided a nice listing of what appears to be Deleted nano crystals. We would like something official regarding which ones will be turned into this "Shattered Nano Crystal" vs. replaced with a new nano crystal.

We all would like to know what we have in our banks that is going to go "poof" once 18.7 reaches Live, so we can sell them for at least "shop food" value beforehand.

Emma
    I posted last night to ask Demoder to produce a list but it seemed like the deleted nano list corresponded to the ones I saw so I deleted the request. Are you finding that there's something that was turned into a shattered nano crystal or shattered ID that wasn't on her deleted items listing.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I posted last night to ask Demoder to produce a list but it seemed like the deleted nano list corresponded to the ones I saw so I deleted the request. Are you finding that there's something that was turned into a shattered nano crystal or shattered ID that wasn't on her deleted items listing.
    Unfortunately I don't know how to check for certain ... I don't have an AOIA as of what is on Test-Live now vs Test-Live before the last TL patch.

My concern is Demoter's list of Deleted Nano Crystals may or may not "know" which ones Funcom is coding to be replaced with something else.

Or, maybe deleted from database actually means totally deleted and not replaced? If so, I would like that to be confirmed before I sell them all.

Emma

If you look at the Deleted Nano Crystal (same applies for the ID) and then do that trick Demoder mentioned (i.e removing the tl in the tl.aoitems.com) it takes you back to the original nano.

I'm sure she (Demoder) can probably confirm the list using some database queries.. probably would be faster than waiting for funcom to produce complete patch notes.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

It sounds like you are saying that there is never an instance where item 12345, which is on deleted from db list, is coded to give a replacement real nano 34567?

That in all cases if a nano item 12345 is on the deleted from db list it will always be coded to give a shattered crystal?

I thought there might be cases where a deleted nano is coded to be replaced with a new nano with a new item number. IE map item 12345 --> 34567. Which I assumed would not appear on Demoder's Modified listing.

Emma

The Shattered Crystals and IDs are individual items. Thus they should translate one to one...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

How about another option Funcom ..... ???

If you can not or are not willing to provide us with a list in advance of which nano crystals and ID's will turn into the "Shattered Nano Crystal" ... so that we can sell them before the patch.

Then code the Shattered Nano Crystal to be worth some average "shop food" value so that once 18.7 comes to Live we can sell the Shattered ones for something similar to their value before you Shattered them.

At least that way we might all take the time to sell them and remove some of the clutter from the database. If they are worthless, why take the time to find them all just so that we can delete them.

Emma