Thread: The consequence of removing consentration-line

The consequence of removing consentration-line

When casting the old version you get
    Rifle 65
    Aimed shot 120
    Critical chance 35
    220 to all damage

Duration is 25 seconds and the cooldown is 2 minutes.

It's a fun nano to 'go loud' with. Agents often fight silently (to not draw attention) and quick so this is a very good nano for doing exactly that. The Aimed Shot buff is very important for hitting with special perks like concussive shot for example so it compliments agent playstyle well. On test you removed the rifle and aimed shot buff from sureshot-line, but I think it is fun and fitting to have these nanoprograms with short-term effects that also boost attack-rating for perks.

I don't see the point of removing the 7minute nano (consentration-line) at all. Even if the 200% crit goes into sureshot-line. It's nice to have something really good on a long cooldown. My suggestion would be to keep the consentration-line but significantly boost the damage-buff. For Sureshot please keep the aimed shot buff there and increase the value, it's mostly just for one perk.

It balance itself out cause the agent would have to stand still to use the crit-effect (which will be funky now with the ch-changes) and it adds more action to gameplay. I think this fits more into the agent-description too. In addition to stealth, subterfuge and FP'ing, we are supposed to use nano-technology to further increase the damage of our rifle-attacks. Agent is not really a caster by design, but I think two nanolines is appropiate for this. The cooldown on sureshot also correspond with perk-recharge.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

wiht removing concentration-line (it didn't cast, it just executed unlike the new one) you also totally ruined the unexpected attack in a M150-rifleswap. -_- thought agents was about sneak-attacks (the tactic, not the special-attack I mean)
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.