Thread: Upgrade ToTW Agent Armor (Shadowfade)

Lightbulb Upgrade ToTW Agent Armor (Shadowfade)

If you compare Shadowfade Armor to Newcommer Armor (QL 45-50, you almost reach the Stats for Shadowfade without any kind of twinking then I guess), you'll see that the Shadowfade armor is not worth farming anymore (except Social I guess, dont know how it looks like).

I dont think it was worth it before because of stuff like Predator, or Ofab or whatever.

Some kind of Aimedshot/Rifle/AddDamage Combination would make it worth farming again I think.

What do you guys think about it?
    Last edited by Recharge; Aug 12th, 2014 at 11:13:31. Reason: Typoooooooos

I think some kind of Crit Increase, AAD and AAO combination would be better.

Total of +10% crit for the full set.

Shadowfade used to be great for lowbie agents before SL, I'd love to see it get a buff. A lot of the RK static content could use some love, really. Most only have a couple things people still go for, and that's it. Shame too see all that content languishing.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Would like to see more uses for sharpshooters' chip aswell. Moar crit on the helm for example. Which will be at the expence of the other options which that gives hp/casterstuff or ar/eavades/perception. Lately the itemization has been very cookiecutter.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.