Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keepers still faar behind the rest, cant you just bother use a little effort on em?

The problem, from my understanding wylde, is that you need the BM rating to maintain the tick.

So, while you can cast the highest, once out of those swaps you'll get nothing for your original nano skill buffing efforts.

(At least that's my interpretation.... anyone care to agree/disagree?)

I already tried it on test, you're absolutely right.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    The problem, from my understanding wylde, is that you need the BM rating to maintain the tick.

So, while you can cast the highest, once out of those swaps you'll get nothing for your original nano skill buffing efforts.

(At least that's my interpretation.... anyone care to agree/disagree?)
    I didn't for a second believe they would choose that route. That's outright retarded.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

i still have a big problem to keep playing anarchy online on the most unbalanced profession even thou i have like 8 or 9 endgame 220 professions and a bunch of twinks. i just cant get over that 1 profession alone is so faar behind the rest ( i know mp's and nt's are in a bad position to but they are much more usable and playd.

keeper is the least playd profession we have in ao, and why is that? yes becose its useless.
    please just give whatever in the next patch to the profession...

Shuyin is amazng he's a keeper.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

I actually love my keeper, I feel sorta the opposite. I can solo some things far better than my sol/enf simply because of the passive heals + evades. Especially if its a long fight.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    He's doing something different than most keepers that's for sure, found more than a few times in bor expecting to hahahaq1234567890keeperhahahapts and either having to run or him just being able to wander off.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

I like dueling, ive never pvp on my keeper but ill duel you if you like? Id like to see how it does. Im online usually 7pm central US time. Ill be on tonight...that's about 8 hours from now, who should I send a tell to?

PS. ill b self buffed but I don't mind if you are not.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

220 keeper with add dmg/crit setup (16 add dmg ~1% crit parity) - preferentially choose crit in any slot you can get it, is without mincing words, a force to be reckoned with in DPS.

I know it's not a shade.

But it still adds a hell of a decent punch - and it boosts the other 6 team members DD by 12k / minute.

12k/minute *6 = 72k DPM bare minimum.

Add that to the already decent 250k he's pushing and you're well into the 300k+ DPM range.

Now I'm not saying they don't need something, but I'd be careful what you ask for.

If you ask me, I say they need a ranged option, like bow or something (green bow, light blue fling shot, blue Aimed shot), add a perkline and then keeper's can swap between melee and ranged for proper mass PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    and it boosts the other 6 team members DD by 12k / minute.

12k/minute *6 = 72k DPM bare minimum.
    Unless I forgot how to count, there's 6 members total to a single team in AO.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

point taken. still applicable though, and most team members aren't merely shooting specials and 7 perks/minute.

can contact me on shadefade for your duel

Will tonight.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Hotswapping supernova to alpha isn't that amazing, other than that he's practically harmless like any other keeper. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Hotswapping supernova to alpha isn't that amazing, other than that he's practically harmless like any other keeper. *shrug*
    Nice to see you again <3

When done right, keeper is pretty cool ganker in bor. Ppl with osbs survive it easily of course.

no keeper looks cool, but the toolset is realy crapp. only reason 90% of the people here wich dont even have a keeper here talks is becose they saw a keeper kill someone once.
    how many harmfull non mr keepers do you realy see ganking if we gonna go there? is it the breed or keeper that is good then?
    becose you only see us gank low health people with mongo rage, so its rather wrong to say keeper is a good ganker when its basicly atrox is a good ganker.
    keeper has realy crappy toolset and you guys keep trolling evry thread ever made by people playing keepers becose you have 1000 opinions on how they work without even haveing a keeper yourself.

i like to play keeper because keeper is good sleep medicine to me, everytime i play as keeper i fall asleep very soon zzzzzzz .... zzzzzzz ...
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    no keeper looks cool, but the toolset is realy crapp. only reason 90% of the people here wich dont even have a keeper here talks is becose they saw a keeper kill someone once.
    how many harmfull non mr keepers do you realy see ganking if we gonna go there? is it the breed or keeper that is good then?
    becose you only see us gank low health people with mongo rage, so its rather wrong to say keeper is a good ganker when its basicly atrox is a good ganker.
    keeper has realy crappy toolset and you guys keep trolling evry thread ever made by people playing keepers becose you have 1000 opinions on how they work without even haveing a keeper yourself.
    Chill!

Sadly ganking is all about MR.

Keeper is not only a profession in a game, i believe keeper in AO is in good direction when it comes to finding a cure for insomnia illness and hopefully one day FC maybe win a nobel price
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Dec 6th, 2014 at 19:39:46.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

I think you should point out that Endgame keepers suck something rotten, TL5 - TL6 ( 150/200 ) keepers can do very well when twinked and also I found that at 214 my keeper was performing reasonably well in Duels with players around my level ( not endgame 220's ), Most of my fights only last 1-2mins and honestly I don't feel any benefit to having a heal aura especially since i can't even cast my level appropriate one without many OSB's.
    Perk damage is on the low side unless your against a low HP prof with minimal evades where you may have the alpha power to kill.
    I tend to go more for a HP setup and hope I live long enough to dish some DD, for this reason I favour CM then CC and sit comfortably at 23K HP on my soli keeper
    PVM wise i rely 100% on my HP and consistent damage + heal perks

My 2 favourite professions seems to be the least played and most underpowered ( MP / Keeper )
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123