Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitlizard adventurer morph is overpowered currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Yeah I know.. I am being a tad out of character and trolling a bit I guess Mainly because I spent the past 3 months complaining about the lack of Auto on Beta and the failure for anyone to test endgame.. all while the Beta groupies did nothing but down me as some sort of heck noob for not wanting to manually level a toon.

Just poking fun at this point because really these issues should've been worked out months ago had the beta been run properly.
    This +1000000
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Beta is a code word for vacation of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    So what were people doing?
    Leveling their toon from level 1 with no big toons around to help ... then getting tired of the grind and going back to Live?

Emma

Personally I think new morph changes are not balanced at all. Insane crit mods, AAO, Dmg, 300 all evades, etc.. with any loss.

Imo there should be some debuff for each morph type. Like -nanoinit, healmod, runspeed.

As they are now they don't seem to be in balance with other changes in game. Just making adventures more powerful than they all ready are.

This is going to be extremely fun for ~1-2 years once it hits live. We all know they aren't quick to fix anything we figure out, exploits included.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    Imo there should be some debuff for each morph type. Like -nanoinit, healmod, runspeed.
    Or that morph determines much more what nanos (and maybe perks) could be used. My vision was that morphing worked similar to agent FP-function and the True Profession-nano. Thats because Adventurer is really the profession that is designed to 'fill in' for missing professions.

For example; Remove adventurer SL heal-line and make doctor sl-heals be Adv/Doctor. Then they must morph into something to be able to use the healmode-nanorepetoir. To end a morph they must cast a unmorph-nano. This way it is no 'all in one' which can be really unfair.

Compared to doctor adv would have limited perkheals, no ch and maybe just acccess up to 218-heal, but it would work ok in my evaluation.

For agent (semi-offtopic but related) they would get access to most buffs (and some selfeffects) and be able to terminate FP-programs like normal programs if they are out of combat. Agents in real-life are not support-docs when they go undercover, so same thing should apply to AO, IE making agents function more lile themselfs without removing the fp-ability, but have adventurer be able to perform the functions of other professions.

PS, I also think one morph-effect, for example damage-mode, should be not morph. Adv looks so cool so

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    YES!!! Anything that makes life harder for enforcers I support. Ccl about advs being harder to kill for the rest of us, as long as enforcers die I am happy.
    lol
    Last edited by Cyberleet; Aug 20th, 2014 at 11:50:13.

Wolf buffs are OP in conjunction with no nerf on heals.

FC obviously wanted heals to cost more (look at MA with a 450% increase on heal cost) and advy's heals still rock bottom nano cost for huge boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    Or that morph determines much more what nanos (and maybe perks) could be used. My vision was that morphing worked similar to agent FP-function and the True Profession-nano. Thats because Adventurer is really the profession that is designed to 'fill in' for missing professions.

For example; Remove adventurer SL heal-line and make doctor sl-heals be Adv/Doctor. Then they must morph into something to be able to use the healmode-nanorepetoir. To end a morph they must cast a unmorph-nano. This way it is no 'all in one' which can be really unfair.

Compared to doctor adv would have limited perkheals, no ch and maybe just acccess up to 218-heal, but it would work ok in my evaluation.

For agent (semi-offtopic but related) they would get access to most buffs (and some selfeffects) and be able to terminate FP-programs like normal programs if they are out of combat. Agents in real-life are not support-docs when they go undercover, so same thing should apply to AO, IE making agents function more lile themselfs without removing the fp-ability, but have adventurer be able to perform the functions of other professions.

PS, I also think one morph-effect, for example damage-mode, should be not morph. Adv looks so cool so

lol
    No. advy's do a decent amount of damage. For them to get the 218 heal, they'd have to have a huge -dmg debuff to offset. Not to mention this would make them even more op'd in pvp. Hell no. But you can see that the GD had an advy... clear as day ( cough as pistol)

I would rather have seen keepers being second tank class and advies being second heal class, and by doing it losing sufficient parts of the rest of their tool set of course
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

lets give adv 10 extra perks on top of this, they obviously ned more love than nerf

mkay
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    I would rather have seen keepers being second tank class and advies being second heal class, and by doing it losing sufficient parts of the rest of their tool set of course
    aye this the most appropriate suggestion imo.

Advy has always been a good healer. If advy in whatever form got a nice boost to healing with some reasonable debuffs in whatever form it seems to make a lot more sense than making advy a tank in pit lizard form.

I mean, ya it's nice and all but come on, we don't need advy - online again (for the 12th year in a row).

advy forms already do some nice stuff but they don't need MORE options

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    aye this the most appropriate suggestion imo.

Advy has always been a good healer. If advy in whatever form got a nice boost to healing with some reasonable debuffs in whatever form it seems to make a lot more sense than making advy a tank in pit lizard form.

I mean, ya it's nice and all but come on, we don't need advy - online again (for the 12th year in a row).

advy forms already do some nice stuff but they don't need MORE options

I could not agree with you more. Few if any players remember MA's being 'in the sun' with how pasty they are atm. The rest has been advy in the sun but mixed melee and ranged. Pvp would be balanced if this super class was treated like fixers.

This kinda makes advy epic evade tank... maybe just nerf pit lizzard AAO by 300, and it won't be OP in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12