Thread: The Poor crats :(

The Poor crats :(

You destroyed init debuffs, indirectly nerfed all crowd control and just you were there, removed the tiny aao part of icrt.

But since some crat could still say 'Im Alive!', with option to spy friendly nanos running,you rendered dtb practically useless, and victims of MRnoobs.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Interestingly, it seems the missing 25 AAO were converted to an additional 25 AAD on ICRT.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

And cut red tape now adds 25 aad so we gained 50 def instead of 25 aao
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

ICRT and CRT no longer stack, as they're in the same nanolines. AAD Buffs, Critical Decrease Buffs and Skill Lock Modifier Debuff (reported this one here)
    Last edited by Demoder; Aug 9th, 2014 at 21:37:31.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Oh right, still not too bad I guess we need more def not more AR.
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

You forgot to mention that the debuffs were insanely op to begin with. Balanced is the word you're looking for, not destroyed.

Worked so hard into pushing AAO :/

Anyway thanks to demoder for aoitems update

Also, since you created local cooldown what about changing Living Embalming (and lower stuns) recharge to 1 second and putting a local cooldown
    of 10 secs :O!
    Last edited by drakio; Aug 9th, 2014 at 22:26:29.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    You forgot to mention that the debuffs were insanely op to begin with. Balanced is the word you're looking for, not destroyed.
    They were OP before the secret mob inits cap fix. Combining the new init debuffs with tank hp nerfs and heal nerfs it will be an interesting thing to see. Waiting some guys to run DB3 or Beast at Testlive and report

Totaly awesome. I played with my crat around on testlive, gameplay was much better, way more fun.

You dump that one init debuff and then focus on dd and all kinds of whop. AAD perks recharge faster. Overall slightly more enjoyable experience.

While old style init debuffs were tedious, now we loose like what? 900 init debuffs? I'd say it's very appropriate.

Thumbs up from me. Tomorrow I'll test enfo and soldier.

Well one thing does bother me. Cannot use deflect, has anyone tried it on crat? How high you got it how does it work on crat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    They were OP before the secret mob inits cap fix.
    Which makes a difference on very few mobs, rest are just too easy with a crat around.

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    Combining the new init debuffs with tank hp nerfs and heal nerfs it will be an interesting thing to see.
    Maybe Heal Reactivity will help offset some of those.