Thread: Give Half of advy toolset to keepers? thanks a bunch FUncom!

Give Half of advy toolset to keepers? thanks a bunch FUncom!

So advy lose all our team buffs and keepers get their team auras improved? Why don't you just give them green Pistol and Fullauto, create a keeper only 50 shot Full auto pistol with min damage 350 and 1/1 while you're at it just to grind the heel into our faces a little harder? You could even say you were returning to the original keeper concept of a ranged+melee class!

I know you've always hated advys Genele, that's why we have an 11 year old gun found in Adonis as our endgame weapon and the Aimedshot love you originally promised us got cancelled but this takes the biscuit!
    Last edited by Neista; Aug 9th, 2014 at 13:20:54.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

yo, i'm down. i'd finally level a keeper to end game if i could 1he/pistol. a few suggestions i have is maybe add burst/fling to the pistol as well since you won't have an off hand pistol to make up for it. also wouldn't mind seeing the ability to use the shield with the pistol so i can get a captain america thing going, which prompts a new skill called "throw shield". this would hurl your shield at your target, causing it to stun the enemy for a few seconds.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Oh, we'll hurl alright
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

lol yes give adv more love, they have always ben the weakest profession.
    and we should nerf keepers more, remove all their auras and block em to use any weapons but fists since they are the most popular unplayd profession compared to adv that are the most playd profession, but i gues they are the most playd becose they are so challanging

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    lol yes give adv more love, they have always ben the weakest profession.
    and we should nerf keepers more, remove all their auras and block em to use any weapons but fists since they are the most popular unplayd profession compared to adv that are the most playd profession, but i gues they are the most playd becose they are so challanging
    Learn to troll...or do you really think TEAM AURAS help me solo mobs and PvP. The part that affects us is fine, what we are losing is the part that helps our team and makes us a desirable addition to a team. Oh and where did I suggest Keepers needed nerfing?

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    So advy lose all our team buffs and keepers get their team auras improved? Why don't you just give them green Pistol and Fullauto, create a keeper only 50 shot Full auto pistol with min damage 350 and 1/1 while you're at it just to grind the heel into our faces a little harder?
    are you realy the same guy that started the forum acc in 2003? not saying your ebayd or something, maybe you just ben away from 2003 to now.
    did i miss out on something when adv was a hated profession since they are the only profession with acrobat+biococon perkline. also they got loads of heals on top of it. and if i am not that faar of they are one of the top damage dealers ingame.
    and their heals are pretty ok for team stuff+mezz and did i mention the high damage?
    i dont see where the adv hate is here, but maybe i am blind
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Aug 9th, 2014 at 15:14:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    are you realy the same guy that started the forum acc in 2003? not saying your ebayd or something, maybe you just ben away from 2003 to now.
    did i miss out on something when adv was a hated profession since they are the only profession with acrobat+biococon perkline. also they got loads of heals on top of it. and if i am not that faar of they are one of the top damage dealers ingame.
    and their heals are pretty ok for team stuff+mezz and did i mention the high damage?
    i dont see where the adv hate is here, but maybe i am blind
    First of all...im looking at this exclusively through the lens of a Ranged pvm only advy....i dont play melee and i almost never pvp...

Now, ignoring your snark (ive been here since SL Beta) The 'advy hate' is the fact we have been stuck with the same weapon for 11 years as FC gave us a Full Auto pistol then refused to do anything about it, locking us all into essentially the same setup for 11 Bloody Years! FFS...it took until AI before we even had a halfway decent endgame pistol to go with it, before that level 220 advys were using a CDR!

Then Genele comes along, says Advys should use AS not FA and says with the rebalance AS will be useable without sneak to make it viable for pvm and advys and Agents will both get an AS based special attack in addition to Regular AS (which sounds good, kind of the way melee advys share Backstab with Shades) , then suddenly advys wont get that, only Agents. My advy has had his useless Troller (or whatever its called, i cant be arsed to look it up) Pistol stuck in his backpack for several years now, waiting for the AS love to be implemented.

Now we lose the main reason people want us in teams? yeah...i'm bitter
    Last edited by Neista; Aug 9th, 2014 at 16:46:31.

Neista you forgot to list all the sick buffs advs are getting. AO will literally become Adventurers Online. Your grief is extremely selfish and biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Neista you forgot to list all the sick buffs advs are getting. AO will literally become Adventurers Online. Your grief is extremely selfish and biased.
    I'd rather not have the so-called sick buffs, i like our toolkit how it is and I'd rather have the team support. I don't like this direction FC are taking with redefining profession roles in what seems a highly arbitrary manner
    Last edited by Neista; Aug 9th, 2014 at 17:29:29.

Anyone know where the Keeper's Damage Add and Add all Offense went? Since it is no longer on the "Group" Fast attack buff nanoline? Did they move it to the Parry/Riposte nanoline?

From TL patchnotes:
    Keeper's two first Fast attack buffs can now be cast on any target, the best target nano increases the target's Fast attack skill by 70 points. The highest one that the Keeper can buff himself with increases the Fast attack skill by 150 points. This nanoline no longer buffs damage add or add all off. This nano line will also be possible for Shades, Martial Artists and Enforcers to cast.

Emma
    Last edited by Emma; Aug 9th, 2014 at 17:33:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Anyone know where the Keeper's Damage Add and Add all Offense went? Since it is no longer on the "Group" Fast attack buff nanoline? Did they move it to the Parry/Riposte nanoline?
    AAO: https://tl.aoitems.com/item/301602/

Don't know about the damage though.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    I'd rather not have the so-called sick buffs, i like our toolkit how it is and I'd rather have the team support. I don't like this direction FC are taking with redefining profession roles in what seems a highly arbitrary manner
    I don't know if anyone ever invited an adv into their team for "team support" other than heals. Yes morphs and wolf aura were team buffs, but not really that great.

I can't believe this guy is crying about advs....

Lmao.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post

From TL patchnotes:
    Keeper's two first Fast attack buffs can now be cast on any target, the best target nano increases the target's Fast attack skill by 70 points. The highest one that the Keeper can buff himself with increases the Fast attack skill by 150 points. This nanoline no longer buffs damage add or add all off. This nano line will also be possible for Shades, Martial Artists and Enforcers to cast.

Emma
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    AAO: https://tl.aoitems.com/item/301602/

Don't know about the damage though.
    Maybe it will go on the keeper's 2-hand edge buff line ... that is where damage is for enforcers.

Emma

Srs QQ here. You heard it first right here folks!

Advies get love, but not enough for niesta :/

So to be good enough for you, you want:

Team buffs for everyone, Tanking, Healing, DPS, and CC?

Because right now if you don't have an advy ya might want to roll one, since on live you can pretty much do any content with 4 advies.

If advy gets reflect (I hurd it's on the way!) and PVM blockers - hay why not rite!

Then we finally got rid of every other prof. Not too bad. But ohya, y'all lost team auras. so sorrrrry.

I try not to make light of someone's issues but I can't help but think that you don't have a 220 trader or soldier if the main thing you had to complain about was what was listed in the patch notes for advy's.

I envy you.. I really do because everytime I log another 220 on to Test (trader, soldier and doc so far) I feel like someone did a random roll on what to nerf and just implemented it in game. Maybe some things needed to be adjusted.. that's not the complaint but my advy has the most overall tools of all of the toons on my account so if something got adjusted.. I guess that's par for the course.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Aug 11th, 2014 at 08:06:46.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata