Thread: Where are the shade drains?

Where are the shade drains?

We were promised eons ago a more parasitic play style that will remove the need for MR for shades in PVP.

Where is it? We are getting a smoke bomb ok but we cant use it in Duels to let us survive while X prof defenses are up so they cant AS us to death or MR perk us. So it is practically a useless nano.

Why is it useless? Because a shade if he can tank a mob he will tank it till it dies he wont need to run away. If mob can kill us we will 100% die in 2-3 hits therefore there will hardly be a time when we can actually use that to escape.

Yet I'm very disappointed that we are not receiving anything of the stuff we were promised. That made me and others come back in game.

And yes i do find MR op and one of the most broken perks in game. And i find it unacceptable that a profession must relay on 1 breed perk to be able to succeed in pvp. That just proves how wrong that perk is.

shades are very good in pvp, i dont get what you talk about to be honest. i have a opi shade and my only real issue is endgame adv since i cant perk em in limber if both equal buffed with no pf buffs. i can perk em if i have pen+12m and they dont, but if equal i cant but thats 1 profession out of 13?

if both self buffed, opi shade always perks advy in limber (if you have the right tools and i dont mean towers)
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

O really pls explain to me how you have a fair chance vs fixer? Or a good Crat who can rotate smartly on the def perks? Or how can you ever expect to perk a ma? or a good kepper? or a Trader after it lands the first drain on you?

As a atrox you have a chance vs these professions as a opi you got 0 chances.

And if you wish i can log a fixer to duel your opi shade. And we can ask Ma's who still pvp the difference in dueling a non trox shade.

fixer -> full def, poison proc (most of time supr easy)
    crat -> need to outsmart him (and he's perkable after cib)
    ma -> check 'fixer'
    trader -> yes, kind'a hard to kill as opi, specially if all drains land on you

Wana have a go? I can log my atrox fixer and we can duel

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    trader -> yes, kind'a hard to kill as opi, specially if all drains land on you
    Don't Shades get access to a comfortable amount of base NR? I know alot of Trox Shades perk NR8 because they have no use for AR buffing nanos when MR carries them through any semblance of skilled PvP, but my knowledge of Opi Shades is lacking.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    anyone who knows to play a shade would laf at your post
    is easy to counter your mr and after that you're pretty much dead anyways
    opifex fixer is much more harder to kill than trox (for shades at least), just to let you know

IN game pls we can settle it there if you thin a fixer is that bad You only dueled noobs then. You know the got a proc for -evades along with there nano? And did you ever hear what PO does when it lands on a shade?

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    i duel your trox fixer if you dont kite when u realise u gonna get pwnt.
    also i bet 500m here in the public since you seem so sure. also i expect you accept this 500m bet challange becose of that.

i am mostly on my alts hollyagent and rezipped, contact me on one of those and i log my opi shade to duel your trox fixer.
    the 500m we bet we can hand to any friend of yours and we print scren the loser and share it here, i expect it be pic of me loosing after your statements
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Aug 9th, 2014 at 15:41:32.

I agree to the idea of the drains. I don't feel like the shade functions like the description says or seems like it should play. Especially when shades dmg is all perks. We can't fire all of them at once and if you can't perk a target we are screwed.

Also I do agree that MR is an op perk with all gain an no drawback. Sure it has a dot (which bothers nobody) and a cool down. But it has a bigger buff then evasive stance but a much shorter cool down. I'll admit that my opi shade isn't in the best of gear, but I feel useless and can't even kill easier people I once could.

I could be wrong but I feel like evades don't work for shades because if we actually go for evades we don't have the ar to hit anything.
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

Any fixer that dies to an opi shade is bad. Any fixer that stands still in a fight is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    anyone who knows to play a shade would laf at your post
    A good fixer can easily sustain through a shade's non perk damage, and even bad fixers will never die to a non trox shade outside of duels.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!