Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 18.7 things I'd like reviewed

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    I didn't really want to start a new thread so here we go.

I think deflection mechanics in its current state are flawed. It actually suprised me how very few threads (none) were started on this issue.
    The way I see it deflect should be an active ability instead of passive one. Just like Sneak Attack, Aimed Shot etc. By using this ability it would give the user 2-3 sec 'deflection buff' that would raise chance on deflecting all specials to 50%. Of course the more IPs you would have in deflect the faster recharge would become. Capped recharge on this special should be somewhere between 11-15s. Additionaly it should have high reqs in order to cap the recharge so only professions with green deflect skill and some buffing support could make it.

This would instantly:

- fix current issue with PvM as most mobs don't use specials
    - add an active element to the gameplay, it would require some precise timing to make it effective vs. AS and other specials
    - be less effective vs fast attack, fling shot and burst due to their 6s and 8s recharge respectively. However that's in my opinion a good thing.
    - more effective vs other specials (mainly AS) compared to current deflection mechanics
    I think this is a great idea. Wish FC designed it like this.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Did missionbosses start to warp this patch?

How is this gonna work for profession that is supposed to root, snare and kite?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234