Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All these changes and no credit limit fix?

All these changes and no credit limit fix?

Do you know any other game where it costs twice the currency limit for 1 piece of armor? I'm not even talking rare stuff like pioneer or rbp etc, I am talking about every day endgame armor everyone has to have like sleeves, gloves, boots etc. Both Commando and Sharpshooter cost 1.8bil+ and it only going upwards, raise the droprate or raise the credit limit, one has to to go up.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    Do you know any other game where it costs twice the currency limit for 1 piece of armor? I'm not even talking rare stuff like pioneer or rbp etc, I am talking about every day endgame armor everyone has to have like sleeves, gloves, boots etc. Both Commando and Sharpshooter cost 1.8bil+ and it only going upwards, raise the droprate or raise the credit limit, one has to to go up.
    Wiping credits would also fix the issue, but only after all the credit exploits are fixed.

+1 players should be able to hold at least 4b on each toon and maybe 10b for org bank .. I lost my citys when i was in break cuz org banks can hold 4b only

Quote Originally Posted by Lordaegis View Post
    +1 players should be able to hold at least 4b on each toon and maybe 10b for org bank .. I lost my citys when i was in break cuz org banks can hold 4b only
    working as intended. Breaks are bad for FC, you shouldnt be on long breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkfix View Post
    Wiping credits would also fix the issue, but only after all the credit exploits are fixed.
    Just limit froobs under level 50 or so to 50m or so. Would probably take a few hundred trillion out of the game, while not hurting as many real players.

At this point in time I think any form of devaluation is impossible. There have been a lot of suggestions.

What I would simply like to see is an increase in the cap a player can hold from 1bill to something like 100bil.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by nat3s View Post
    At this point in time I think any form of devaluation is impossible. There have been a lot of suggestions.

What I would simply like to see is an increase in the cap a player can hold from 1bill to something like 100bil.
    You don't really have to do that. But those ppl that supposedly are holding perhaps hundreds of filled froob accounts should be nerfed. Like I suggested above.

If I logged in to find my bank mules empty, where I keep my creds more centrally so I can access them easily on whatever character happens to need them at the time, then I'd walk away from AO there and then.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    If I logged in to find my bank mules empty, where I keep my creds more centrally so I can access them easily on whatever character happens to need them at the time, then I'd walk away from AO there and then.
    This, and probably hundreds of legit players will agree. No cred nerfing is possible without destroying the game. Only cred sinks and decreasing the importance of creds are really viable solutions, and I think both are on the horizon.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

i dont see why limiting froobs to 50m would harm so many paid players if its announced a while ago. they can move the money to paid chars to avoid losing it. those who have 100b on froobs which came from sploits can fill up their chars too, maybe save 10x 5b on their paid chars but thats it. also cred sellers might lose their pool.

i dont see why any paid player wouldnt want this solution.

i don't think there is anyone around with hundreds of filled froob accounts

Basically any nerfing of credits is going to hit legit players as well as sploiters/credsellers. Even a fair warning will be missed by people. FC would have to create a streamlined process for players to dispute their cred wipes and you can tell from their words that they don't want to add any burdens to their customer service.

Grace will take care of credsellers if the RL cost is managed properly, new credsinks are entering the game with new items being available from vendors. I wish FC would take the last step and make creds unnecessary by fixing drop rates, but I doubt they will go that far. Still, I think the current steps will make a difference over time. There's no way FC is ever going to delete credits without hard proof of a crime in each case.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

ICRT will -according to what I saw on Test- cost 600M at Greedy Shade. That is a HUGE difference to GMI atm, so I think things are going in the right direction.

To the cred wipe: I have a lot of creds stored on mule chars as well, for the same reasons as Ophiuchus, so I agree, if I found my not exploited creds to be suddenly gone, I'd be gone.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    ICRT will -according to what I saw on Test- cost 600M at Greedy Shade. That is a HUGE difference to GMI atm, so I think things are going in the right direction.

To the cred wipe: I have a lot of creds stored on mule chars as well, for the same reasons as Ophiuchus, so I agree, if I found my not exploited creds to be suddenly gone, I'd be gone.
    Those refined QL 300 clusters are rather pricey as well with the most expensive being in the 500m range. And ofc there's all of the quest nanos they're selling for credits in the shops.. that'll also grab a bit of cash out of the economy.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

They're selling IP Resets in ICC shop for 130m each.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Those refined QL 300 clusters are rather pricey as well with the most expensive being in the 500m range. And ofc there's all of the quest nanos they're selling for credits in the shops.. that'll also grab a bit of cash out of the economy.
    That appears really nice too, considering the current prices for ql300 Imps. I didn't expect such smart changes, I thought we're getting left behind with the economy and just have to deal with it. I'm liking 18.7 more and more.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    They're selling IP Resets in ICC shop for 130m each.
    That's what, 4~5 times the current price ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Are those nanos/clusters etc still available the old ways, or will the shop be the only source?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    That's what, 4~5 times the current price ?
    I'm pretty sure that's the price I saw them for when I took my trader to the Jobe shop on Live a couple weeks ago. So Test might be cheaper than Live assuming whatever toon Jutu used has less comp lit than my trader.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Wait, they're sold in Jobe? Man, I'm way out of the loop, I thought you had to get them from like S42. Anyways, ya, my MP most likely has less comp lit than your trader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast