Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agent will no longer be a playable profession.

Ahhh- my eye's confused me as ICH and CH are right next to each other. Still if LGE is made somewhat useful to use as an inbetween heal, maybe it won't be so bad afterall.

Doctor Improved Complete Healing has been given a line cooldown of 20 seconds and now heals the target for 100% health.

Doctor Complete Healing has been given a line cooldown of 40 seconds and now heals the target for 100% health. This nano program will no longer pull aggro in the Shadowlands. This nano program is now in the same line as Improved Complete Healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phorum View Post
    Are you mad bro?

You can CH and then after 4 seconds you can use Lifegiving Elixer with 2.5k base heals. CH cooldown is 20 seconds, not 40. Which is not bad and actually does give balance as it heals for 100% HP and not 10k HP.
    CH has a 2sec recharge.
    And so does LE.

Therefore the heal decrease here is really low. Having a base of 2,1k heal (no heal effi incl) every 2 sec can't be that bad. Seriously.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Yeah, I if you are able to single heal every 4 seconds at 2.1k heal, if you chain healed it would heal 21,000 health over that 40 seconds plus heal delta/HoTs?

They made no changes to deathless blessing?

No, it is still 2 sec recharge.
    So that'd be 42k Heal.

I can't see any changes to DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Phorum View Post
    Yeah, I if you are able to single heal every 4 seconds at 2.1k heal, if you chain healed it would heal 21,000 health over that 40 seconds plus heal delta/HoTs?

They made no changes to deathless blessing?
    Correct.
    Deathless Blessing still is 60 hp/sec. Heal delta buff is still 65, so 32.5 hp/sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    No, it is still 2 sec recharge.
    So that'd be 42k Heal.

I can't see any changes to DB.
    Although the recharge on Lifegiving Elixer is 2s, the line cooldown is 4s.

Thus, in 40 seconds you could cast CH once, for, oh, I dunno, 15k hp? 375 hp/sec.
    Lifegiving Elixer 9 times for 519.75 hp/sec.
    Deathless Blessing ticking for 60 hp/second, ICR ticking for 32.5 hp/second
    Over 40 seconds, net 987.5 hp/s for 6.7k nano, but previously 1292.5 hp/s for 11.2k nano.

But, this is an awful way to look at it. Compared to the current version, our healing peaks at the 4-second mark at 170%, dropping thereafter to 50%. This change would have a LOT of effects.

Agents have always been CH monkeys. This change isn't a bad one, it just means you get a bit less survival, with less time in nano recharge and are required to actively maintain your HP instead of just popping a CH everytime you get low.

It's a far more active way to play. It'll just take some time to get used to.

Quite frankly, I think it's great. When I play doctor on my agent, spamming LGE is 3/4 of my gameplay, so if LGE is doing double what it does now it'll make my life a lot easier.

ah. well. first of all, agent have not always been ch monkeys. before sl ch was almost impossible for agents, and enfo was the way to go. second, "a bit less survival". yea. i can see how in your world of theory that means a little less survival. delayed healing vs. burst healing is not a little less survival but - given the same surroundings - a major problem. yeah yeah, you find that to be a challenge rather than a nerf. but that is easy for you to say, you apparently never actually played an agent. easy to give up something you never knew in the first place.

what are you talking about?

I have a 200 agent and I played him at 170 as well.

You don't have to assume because someone has a different understanding of a situation, or better yet, a different perspective that they are wrong.

{removed}

Instead of claiming others have no experience because they view things as a challenge instead of a nerf why don't you have a look at some of the other adjustments other profs are dealing with?

Giving up because you don't like the changes and berating others if they view them differently marks you as quitter, an outcast and close minded moron. If you want to keep rolling that way, it's fine because I'm not offended by your insecurities. But I'd be happier if you chose to discuss your experience in a more constructive manner.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Aug 19th, 2014 at 00:49:25. Reason: personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Although the recharge on Lifegiving Elixer is 2s, the line cooldown is 4s.
    My bad. Okay then it's 21k HP.

I still don't see what's the point of all the complaints. 21k HP + 1x 100% heal + Hots + Delta + Stims + Deflect (yeah, please don't forget that) really isn't something to cry about.

Pretty sure this is just about that something changes, not actually about how it changed. Everyone knows how pissy most Vets get, when something they've done for years, suddenly changes. They have to relearn and that's just unacceptable, because they might feel like noobs.
    Last edited by Baby; Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:58:26.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Agents have always been CH monkeys. This change isn't a bad one, it just means you get a bit less survival, with less time in nano recharge and are required to actively maintain your HP instead of just popping a CH everytime you get low.

It's a far more active way to play. It'll just take some time to get used to.

Quite frankly, I think it's great. When I play doctor on my agent, spamming LGE is 3/4 of my gameplay, so if LGE is doing double what it does now it'll make my life a lot easier.
    so you think its balance to let a soldier actualy beeing able to kill a agent with 3x full auto? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    TL7 Agents will no longer be playable with a 40 second CH recharge, lowbie twink agents can get away with fp enfo and other things but TL7 are all fp doc.
    I have a 200 agent and I played him at 170 as well.
    ah you already miss me, don't you.
    Last edited by Xootch; Aug 15th, 2014 at 03:05:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    ah you already miss me, don't you.
    did you get banned!

how did you post post ban!

sploits!

i do like that we are now able to heal in raids without getting agg,
    however hybrid characters are never appreciated as much as pure profs
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Do team heals and single heals share a cooldown on Docs?

The highest FP-Docteamheal has no Cooldown, but a 4sec recharge. But only heals for maximum 1k iirc. Not really worth it I'd say, better take a stim

Ah, maybe so.

What's stopping Agents from doing the..

Selfheal-FIREBALL-selfheal-FIREBALL method.

They can even FP MA first, to get it all under Fire AC.

did you get banned!

how did you post post ban!

sploits!
    wat? lol

Hard to establish balance if you don't swing the pendulum back'n'forth a bit.

Whining over how the garbage rots in the landfill won't change that its garbage. Give me a trade in fc for a new toon.

I find it very odd that escape-nanos, a signature agentfeature, can no longer be executed while in a FP. With multiple keybinds (perksque'ing) and most people being ranged we'll receive damage anyway. I disagree that they add aad to the buff too. Agent is not evadeclass and notably have only offensive perks.

For agent outside FP to work we need endgame-perks (assassinate and deathstrike) to be as effective in tl7 as Concussive Shot is at tl5/tl6. Tranqulizer and Soften Up could debuff nanorange and rangedrange for the duration. Then un-fp'd agent is more viable and it corresponds much more with the description of the profession.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast