Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agent will no longer be a playable profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    I don't think your statement is based on facts at all, currently CH has a base cooldown of 8 seconds, this change should in fact make the agent ability to survive spike damage greater as you can CH and then after 2 seconds ( as opposed to 8 seconds) heal again ( or possibly even go LE->CH->LE), also with the FP doc nerfs to DD it would probably not be OP to give agents access to at least some SL heals. The CH change from 10k heal to 100% will also change the viability of high HP builds, there are all kinds of stuff happening to other profs as well, this is why i see this as an open subject.

As it happens it might ofc be that FP doc will no longer be the default win them all solution for every type of opponent.

Edit: Just noticed that Agents got Anti-mongo Rage in the form of the Disappear nano, that should make up for a lot of lost healing

another edit: linked the old version of the nano.
    Not useable while in mimic, agent only. Who is going to play in vanilla agent mode?

ok, i missed that.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

I would like to start a poll or someone to start one with authority on the topic of having agents being removed as a playble profession from the game. Its time to end the misery and I'd like to know how many others share the opinion.

I'm waiting to hear back from Genele before we get into a real discussion on the Agent forums.

There are a couple massive nerfs, a lot of small nerfs, and an ocean of buffs.
    I don't want to get started until we know if there's a second batch of changes coming.

"Halp, I can't mash one button anymore!"

"But.. you can now mix up your heals for better tactical use."

*mashes button*

"NAW IT AIN'T WORKING!"

i just started to enjoy my agent again. belz was recently flaming me on a regular basis. and now this. well. time to go i think. not much point discussing anything, genele still has not listened to even ONE concern expressed following the nonsense updates. independently of that situation, this game is going in a direction i just don't like. personal preference i guess. i think toons that know what they're doing are already hard enough to kill, hard enough so sometimes people don't even bother to try anymore. for some time i took pictures of people that ended up sitting next to me after realizing we both can't kill each other. and now they are nerfing offense. what is wrong with you? zerging only? i mean seriously, people were already joking people would organize raids to kill advys. and now it gets even worse.

no one before ever had the illusion they could mess with every prof at the same time. if you want to rework professions, do it one at a time. but nooooo rebalance done with a blind guy on a bulldozer. on crack.
    Last edited by Xootch; Aug 9th, 2014 at 03:00:17.

nvm
    Last edited by Hassler; Aug 10th, 2014 at 20:46:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    The words "bull in a china shop" come to mind after reading the latest patch notes.
    +100(lots more 0's)
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

How sad...
    220 Engineer - Roboholic
    195 Agent - Bawler

While I think a 20s cooldown is plenty it's silly that one (1) fp'able nano gonna be so important for a profession. Whats worse is that the evac-nanos is no longer usable in a fp. Altho, I hope this a small step in a bigger scheme where agents gets more offensive power and viabillity un-fp'd but still retain a working fp-toolset at the expense of not being able to cast the best agentsnanos when in a fp.

Would really like to see agent going back to being about massive spike-damage (atm agent can do very good damage in pvm at tl3-tl5ish, but then it goes downhill badly, endgameperks are SO broken), subterfugeskills, stealth, sniping and tricks.

Srompu!

• Ask them to merge the assassins grin-line with the executioner-line.
    • Repressor could stop attack on a player-target so we can resneak. In pvm they should me more effective.
    • The new consentration-nanos should buff way more in damage.
    • Dots need 3times more damage to be viable and deplete nano aswell as hp.
    • Low-level evacnanos have no reason to exist (they actually cast unlike the higher ones), disappear for all levels is enough. Edit: Just noticed that all the evac-nanos is cast now, instead of just executing into the ncu >< how fail lol

That TP-change is uncalled for too. Agent wasn't ridiculously op with no recharge on it so it shouldn't even be there. We should be able to swap professions on the fly when out of combat. Now everyone can dual-log and buff themselfs or ask others for buff, but agent can't have a feature thats been working ok since LE...I think agent should be able to buff themselfs (and others) as is one of the profession's main function. The power from osb's could be toned down tho.
    Last edited by leetlover; Aug 12th, 2014 at 21:48:52.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Edit: looking at wrong CH CD.

40s seems long.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Aug 12th, 2014 at 23:42:31.

Executing Nano Program: Slip Away.
    You end sneaking.
    Nano program executed successfully.

-_-

Hope this new feature is a bug. This was a nice program to execute right b4 'going loud'...I would think most people expect some agentnanos to not conflict with stealth.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Anyone with a brain in ao knows its just to norm hit the agent to he has to ch sometime eventualy, then u got 40 sec to perk him down. gj *******.

funcom did so many nerfs but somehow on all this nerfing they managed to improve adventurers.
    its obvious that the dev team is fresh and has no ingame knowledge. its dumb to kick the whole dev team and take in new guys that hasnt playd the game. you ned ATLEAST 2 years to realy start understand the game and its professions.

look on this online stream thing we had 2 times now with sezmera and that other guy. he didnt even know what the white pet in bor was. no offense to the guy, but to the company.

the greatest game ever destoryd by the employes and bad leadership is kinda sad for those who loves the game. the good thing is that they get their paycheck, just wish they could show some passion for the game since they are paid.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Aug 12th, 2014 at 21:59:25.

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    Srompu!
    None of my actions have measurable effects.

Professionals didn't have a say in any game related decision as far back as I can remember, it's all about having a fancy forum avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuingar-1 View Post
    "halp, i can't mash one button anymore!"

"but.. You can now mix up your heals for better tactical use."

*mashes button*

"naw it ain't working!"
    dude, you made my day!!!
    Thank you
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Lol how did I miss that bump for higher skill caps.

cant wait to kill agents with 3x full auto from my solja withut useing anything else than just that special to win, i like unbalance so the game gives meaning. glad adv got 500 aad 18 sec buff thou, they deserved it. or their 250% crit buff in leet form so they can be tanker, ganker, and top dmg dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    Anyone with a brain in ao knows its just to norm hit the agent to he has to ch sometime eventualy, then u got 40 sec to perk him down. gj *******.

funcom did so many nerfs but somehow on all this nerfing they managed to improve adventurers.
    its obvious that the dev team is fresh and has no ingame knowledge. its dumb to kick the whole dev team and take in new guys that hasnt playd the game. you ned ATLEAST 2 years to realy start understand the game and its professions.

look on this online stream thing we had 2 times now with sezmera and that other guy. he didnt even know what the white pet in bor was. no offense to the guy, but to the company.

the greatest game ever destoryd by the employes and bad leadership is kinda sad for those who loves the game. the good thing is that they get their paycheck, just wish they could show some passion for the game since they are paid.
    Are you mad bro?

You can CH and then after 4 seconds you can use Lifegiving Elixer with 2.5k base heals. CH cooldown is 20 seconds, not 40. Which is not bad and actually does give balance as it heals for 100% HP and not 10k HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Phorum View Post
    CH cooldown is 20 seconds, not 40. Which is not bad and actually does give balance as it heals for 100% HP and not 10k HP.
    CH cooldown on 18.7 is 40 seconds, ICH is 20 seconds.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast