Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disable Inspect Function

Disable Inspect Function

Why? I don't get it Genele. This function is what defines people's privacy in their projects.
    Why do you guys insist in coming up with changes not welcome by the comunity.
    I don't agree with disabling this function neither the most players.
    So why?

Flurry of blows has to be worn. Well another item to dump away, mostly used by twinks, besides, where do people have an util slot available to wear this?

Items beeing removed. Graphs, pills. I don't get it. And so on.
    Last edited by Slynn; Aug 7th, 2014 at 15:41:59.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

i can see it going like this: ...... is inspecting your equipment and then: You were kicked from the team.

Stock up on dem graftssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Stock up on dem graftssssssssssssssssssssssss

/clicky to work....message:" item invalid. fail to upload!"
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

While I can't disagree on the privacy of a setup I still feel that not anyone can just mimic what you went for. Since playstyle also makes for a huge factor. I have seen success on several of my twinks, yet my 60 soldier has only been copied once.

I have inspect open on all my twinks at all times. While people can look and counter what you have gone for there should still be room for you to swap a bit as well, be it to confuse your opponent or just to gain advantage over your current opponent.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

grafts will become the new eltts
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Slynn View Post
    Flurry of blows has to be worn. Well another item to dump away, mostly used by twinks, besides, where do people have an util slot available to wear this?.
    Mostly used by every melee char + "They have also gotten some good modifiers on them to make up for this change."

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Mostly used by every melee char + "They have also gotten some good modifiers on them to make up for this change."
    Yeah, +50 inits is awesome 'eh...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Yea. Well i'm sure some Dev's never got to make melee toons to see how easy you can fill Utils1,2,3 with options better than +50Inits, especially the paid toons.

I always saw FoB as an accessory in battle, not to wear it.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

How was I supposed to know it's 50 inits lol, not my fault the patch notes are nothing but vague information.

Oh well, I'm gonna look at it as just another in a long list of retarded changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Voiran View Post
    i can see it going like this: ...... is inspecting your equipment and then: You were kicked from the team.
    I can't believe that they're actually going through with this. Oh well, I shall miss AO, but not enough to be willing to give up my privacy in order to continue playing it after this change. Who do they think they are, Google?

Really ? This has gotten into Privacy ? Might I suggest you log off the interwebs if you are concerned with your Privacy. Crhist

Really ? This has gotten into Privacy ? Might I suggest you log off the interwebs if you are concerned with your Privacy. Crhist
    +1 wtf
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

I don't have an issue with the open inspect, I like it but please remove the message telling me that someone is inspecting me. I don't care to know.. it's open.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I don't have an issue with the open inspect, I like it but please remove the message telling me that someone is inspecting me. I don't care to know.. it's open.
    I wholeheartedly agree

To have inspect open is to reveal all your tips and tricks. Imagine someone putting a lot of time into a toon, a new way of thinking and the reward of all this hard work is that everyone can see what you have done? Get the idea and just copy it? I do have inspect open on all my toons, but I am mostly pvm and I can see why people in pvp want it to not show.

This game to me is a lot about twinking and gearing in a stupid way, test crazy stuff out. How fun is it when you think outside the box and someone can just see what you've done? I feel that one of the really unique things about this game will be lost.

If I want to duel or pvp on a lowbie toon and someone see I twinked in very high quality stuff on my toon they will just refuse pvp and all the time I spent on my toon I have no use for.

I feel a lot of those new changes move away from the core idéa and that someone designing this stuff doesn't understand the intention from start. The heart of AO... - The list is too long and it would just be a whine post...

Guess that time will tell...

I'm just really frustrated reading all this. We will see how long players will keep supporting this.
    I always see everything with open eyes and try to adapt. But all I can see here is a R.I.P AO.

/Xym
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

There isnt anything outside the box any more. Everything has been done

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post

new messages:" someone is inspecting you and drooling" ^_=

Wink

There isnt anything outside the box any more. Everything has been done

on anniversay/colony day.......Anarchy Online:The Purge.

PvP allow and looting for 24hrs allowed gas field EVERY WHERE! DON'T LOG ON..BE SAFE THAT DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    on anniversay/colony day.......Anarchy Online:The Purge.

PvP allow and looting for 24hrs allowed gas field EVERY WHERE! DON'T LOG ON..BE SAFE THAT DAY!
    lmfao LOVE it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast