Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Full IPR with 18.7?

At a time we did alphas org had 25 people online, now we have 5, had 5 towerfields now we have 0, buffs weree easy to get, gear easy to borrow, yet it took months of farming, for say soldier alphas. basicly every item in our game.

Time constraint is another issue, between business, girl and household I get 2 hours of gametime per day, 90% Of wich I get interupted.

Impossible to do at 30ies what I did in my 20ies bearly. And now have it all taken away.

New skills are good but deflect seems to me as important as AAD.

Maybe introduce 5 new levels where you only gain IP, nothing more.

Alternate, my favourite would be Allow reseting individual skills without striping. Full IPR with full strip, same for breed change.

Some options to consider.

If not, I will probably just work on a single char for ages. But that does bring a question, Is every prof with deflection better then prof without?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

This was a few years ago from a Friday with Means. November 2011

"After rebalance, will it be posible to do a FIPR without removing Alpha symbs?

We are looking into solutions for this issue as it would represent a significant time investment for a lot of people to re-equip these items."

I only have a 220 shade so I don't know the pain of alpha symbs. But a when Means talked about this subject in 2011, I asked him if that would mean people could undo ip for things they didn't need anymore. Sounded like if they allowed people to reset with gear on they couldn't reset what they needed to equip gear.

I have some lower twinks that don't have access to towers they did before and I wouldn't be able to twink them again.

Granted if an FIPR was granted with gear on and you could reset abilities it would be op. So I don't think FC would ever allow that.
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    interesting, maybe that's why every other mmo out there suck
    Ya, thats why "the other" mentioned mmo, in which skills automatically are resetted after bigger changes, is still on No. 1. Even after a huge loss over the years. Sucks totally.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123