Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Full IPR with 18.7?

Free Full IPR with 18.7?

As the title asks.. are we going to get a full IPR reset with 18.7? I have toons with little to no IP that will require multiple skills to be reset if I'm going to put any IP into Deflect. One example is my trader.. going to have to scale back on the tradeskills.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

We should since they are rearranging skills and such, bump!
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I agree, we defs should!
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

... re-equipping Alphas and 300 EoE afterwards on my non-Solitus

I think at this point I'll just ignore the IP changes for the sake of my sanity

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I think at the very least we should get one to re allocate ip, and probably 2 as people will have to learn what works and does not anymore, the changes sound simple but they are really quite drastic in how AO will be played.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

raid 42 for dem unlearning devices, or pay up !

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    raid 42 for dem unlearning devices, or pay up !
    No.
    When something this critial gets changed all of a sudden, why would we now have to make up for it? It's gonna be such a pain getting the full setup back on, so we deserve a FIPR at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    No.
    When something this critial gets changed all of a sudden, why would we now have to make up for it? It's gonna be such a pain getting the full setup back on, so we deserve a FIPR at least.
    All of a sudden ? it's been a long time coming m8..

And every other MMO out there that makes changes to the skill system either automatically reset everything for you or give you the ability to do so.

BTW the ip that might have been in map nav and swimming, is not available to spend either, just looked on my adv still on test from years back exactly the same ip left 1 point. Heh wait till this hits live.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

All of a sudden ? it's been a long time coming m8..
    I've been reading this for the first time. But anyway I still think they should, since it requires a lot of players to put a lot of work in "redesigning" their chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepbrave View Post
    And every other MMO out there that makes changes to the skill system either automatically reset everything for you or give you the ability to do so.
    interesting, maybe that's why every other mmo out there suck

I've been reading this for the first time. But anyway I still think they should, since it requires a lot of players to put a lot of work in "redesigning" their chars.
    It does not in any way require the players to do anything, you can play on just as before if you do not wish to spend the time on it. If full IPR is given i'd advocate for stripping every single toon out there at the same time too, so we have no things that were twinked on by no longer accessible items.

Stop being ridiculous Pennypacker. These kinda large system changes really DO deserve at the very least a Full IPR.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Yeah, i agree, looks like a brand new game, should just wipe

Honestly though, I reckon some of the system changes coming also might impact breed choice so just grab your breedchanges while cheap

Which is in fact a full IPR

And no, dont go beggin for free choice of a breedchange pls because I said this

No.
    When something this critial gets changed all of a sudden, why would we now have to make up for it?
    Because it's funcom.

It does not in any way require the players to do anything, you can play on just as before if you do not wish to spend the time on it. If full IPR is given i'd advocate for stripping every single toon out there at the same time too, so we have no things that were twinked on by no longer accessible items.
    Yeah right. Because a PvP char can just keep on taking an entire Full Auto instead of having the chance to bring it down to zero. There's really no need to use this new skill. At all.

If full IPR is given i'd advocate for stripping every single toon out there at the same time too, so we have no things that were twinked on by no longer accessible items.
    I get the feeling that you don't know what I meant when I asked for a full IPR based on this statement.

A full IPR does NOT mean that we log on and all of our IP is reset and we just reallocate as we wish.

A full IPR DOES mean that we have an option on our Skill window to utilize a full IP reset. In order to use the full IPR we must remove ALL items.

Now let's talk about breed change since I believe you brought it up. Means did in fact promise us 1 free breed change when rebalancing was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Everyone will get one for free as that is the only way to be fair (even a 1% difference in performance apres balancing requires this). After that it is likely that this will be available for paid points or in-game currency. I want the choices players make concerning breed to mean something...those who are satisfied with their choice will not have any use for this system...those who are not will no longer have to re-roll their entire character.
    So yeah, I would expect that we would get a free breed change as well since that was already promised 5 years ago.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast