Thread: Devs! clarification regarding Malpractice needed.

Devs! clarification regarding Malpractice needed.

Malp on TL as compared to old version. They have dropped the "Selected target is not Monster" requirement from the nano so it looks like they have made it usable for PVE, unless ofc. the changes to nano targeting some how makes the old req. irrelevant. Could use some Dev input on this since it was not covered by the patch notes.

Also it looks like Muscle Atrophy (Stacking 350) will overwrite Coma of the possessed (Stacking 200)
    Last edited by Dogtrauma; Aug 8th, 2014 at 15:18:36.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Not sure if that is what you are asking for, but for the new Malpractice, the mob/players has to have a dot line running. I'm just a bit irritated by the "and/or" in descriptions regarding the increased damage.
    Rather tough to believe I will land all three dots in pvp to then start malpracticing.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

I guess i agree that stacking up 3 dots in PvP might be a pain, my question was rather if this nano now was to be usable against mobs ( NPC's) or if they were planning on using some other mechanics for blocking it from working on NPC's as the patch notes state that "Nano targeting has been completely reworked.".
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Nukes:
    Malps debuffs have been removed and now purely does damage.
    All nukes must have at least one type of dot running in order to be used.
    The more dots on the target the strong the nuke will hit for.
    All nukes have a (very) large nano cost.
    All Nukes are useable in both PvP and PvM.
    Taken from here. Hope that helps
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

It does, thanks!