Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discuss 18.7.0.17 on test

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Ah, correct, I got it mixed up with rrfe that has higher value of maximum reflected damage.

Anyway I think grafts should either stay or be removed completely. Don't get me wrong, I love using grafts but it's going to create yet another disadvantage towards newcomers. I can imagine a situation where grafts are sold for 100m instantly after the patch and for a lot more once the dust settles.
    Last edited by Scottik; Aug 8th, 2014 at 13:36:17.

Personally. Whomever, or wherever all these horrible idea's come from i'd appreciate if they'd stop using them. That and actually asking the player base, not a few chosen pets for idea's on patches.

Great patch notes, may jump on test live for the first time ever!

Ahrimazd... Speak for yourself!
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

I'm just gunna say this.

A lot is changing, some of it for the better, most of it for the worst. There doesn't seem to be really much cohesion between the changes for most of the classes, Traders especially, which shows either a lack of interest in testing the changes or a lack of experience.

Which it is, we may never find out.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Can anyone confirm, on testlive, whether or not you can roll grafts as mission rewards? I *hope* they have just been removed from mobs' loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by vitriolic-v View Post
    Can anyone confirm, on testlive, whether or not you can roll grafts as mission rewards? I *hope* they have just been removed from mobs' loot tables.
    Tried for a bit couldn't get them.

I mean yes sure remove the generic buff and debuff ones, I don't think anyone really uses or missses those. But the useful ones are just silly...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    A lvl 220 Soldier can have their FA defected by a BY leet. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................ Discuss.
    Used to be like that for many years, the 3% chance to "fumble" was removed somewhere around 2007-2009. Fumble was built into everything except AS/SA/Dimach and perks, but the game reported it as a regular miss unless it was a nano program.
    FA has always been cancelled as soon as a bullet misses.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Peltiperse View Post
    Have to twink up each char. nice.thanks.
    FC must give item that will allow us to FIPR w/o touching gear. Thre is no way I will retwink single character again. I just wont resub rather then doing it all over again :/
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    FC must give item that will allow us to FIPR w/o touching gear. Thre is no way I will retwink single character again. I just wont resub rather then doing it all over again :/
    There's probably some technical limitations to this, because I see no other reason they wouldn't just reset the obsolete skills (swimming, mapnav) at the get-go.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Doctrony View Post
    What stumps me about this whole 'teleportation questline' thing, is why they've had to separate it? There must be a good reason why the teleport quest was added, rather than just using the final quest in Arete Landing for the same purpose.

If the Arete Landing quests are not level-locked, then theoretically even a level 1 could 'complete' Arete landing and in the process unlock the ability to teleport. The addition of an additional quest line that is separate to Arete Landing's quests seems... unnecessary.

Unless of course the quest was implemented because they require ALL characters to update their 'CanTeleport' flags by completing the new quest. But even then, simply setting that flag to 'true' on all existing characters, and false on all characters created in Arete Landing should achieve the same result (provided the final quest in Arete switches the flag for new character) without requiring existing characters to jump through hoops to do what we've been doing for years.

Then again, I likely have my understanding of the situation all wrong as I'd like to think that there are good reasons behind every change; even the ones that appear plain hostile.

Thinking aloud
    -Trony-
    I don't understand the need for the quest either ...

It seems like if they can add a flag to all toons that asks if they have done the quest yet, that they could add that flag to existing toons as "done" and leave it "un done" on Arete-started toons.

Perhaps they did not add anything to our toons, but added something to the meep nano's and items to check for a flag, and we only get that flag after doing this quest.

If that is the case, then this quest should be simplified such that it does not require any particular skill level to complete. Toons can complete it using either the Grid or Whompas and therefore the comp/lit requirement can be removed.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    There's probably some technical limitations to this, because I see no other reason they wouldn't just reset the obsolete skills (swimming, mapnav) at the get-go.

I would like to see FC answer to this, seriously. Most of my twinks require tons of stuff to twink, time and towers, which my org doesn't have and - with current players in it (0), won't have. Some gear I have equipped is insane hard to redone, like 275 CSS on 200 nanomage eng and ql 300 NCUs from XAN, and thats just a tiny bit of this. And, since from 29 characters I have, 15 are twinks low-mid level, its close to impossible to establish them on same quality as they are now.

I know changes are needed. I accept that. But forcing each player to strip character is worse case scenerio. So, giving us a ITEM or ability at all to FIPR when dressed is only way to not cause disaster.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123