Thread: Neutnet ;)

Neutnet ;)

I've had no problems what so ever using this completely free player provided service for the whole of July and it seems nobody else has either.
    This simply will not do!

Every month I look forward to a emotional and vapid torrent of abuse directed at admins (who give their free time to ensure this completely free service remains spam free and operational day to day) from a random individual that hasn't bothered to read the rules.

It's just not good enough and now my popcorn is going stale. !!!one!!

(yes I'm joking)
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

look at wikipedia for pointless plz

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    look at wikipedia for pointless plz
    Go to a library and look up irony.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I was curious about that wikipedia thingy you mentioned so i looked around on the internet and i found this helpful website
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!