Thread: Account scammers back again

Account scammers back again

It seems that someone has been going around pretending to be me to my friends in my org. Asking for account information and what not. Be sure to notify your orgs and take note of the character names used so you can petition it.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

It's funny, I'm stood in bor and a lvl 2 fixers asks me for fgrid and if I was wonthealu. 2 minutes later I get a tell from wonthealiu saying he's lvling his new tl5 fixer and wants to know if he should max shotgun. I played with him for a bit, ofc
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

that scammer sure does not know much of the player he/she/it pretends to be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Always chancers around.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

about a year ago some dude said he was tox his new char and he at start almost sounded like him till he kept calling me dewe, a thing tox never does also tox wouldn't have any interest in using my account gave the name of the char to the GM that was on TS in the same channel as me, not sure who or what happened to the guy, probably made a new fr00b account
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Quote Originally Posted by Zixx View Post
    Or does he? We all know wont is a nub

Quote Originally Posted by Unkfix View Post
    Or does he? We all know wont is a nub
    Dont be jellous young padawan.
    Quote Originally Posted by docharmm
    Srry but this is not just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Comi
    On tl7 notum wars, I used to rush clan blobs, sb and then os, effectively wiping an entire clan force. Now, we cant do that anymore, how is that not a change ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zixx View Post
    And here is why
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Meens: give acc informatien and pass or you get banned K now.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2