Thread: Today is a day to remember.

Today is a day to remember.

Tarasque havent been so much fun for quet long time. And this was one of the most interesting raids and fun to be in. There was no lag no frastration with getting into wrong playfields. And 8 hours streight pvp was amazing. And we didnt worry about dieng or titles people were in teams and it was first time people do charge when order was said.

Thanks guys for putting great fight there. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did .

By the way didnt someone flamed me for training minions? Hm loks like someone picked up my tactics.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I have to agree with you on that. Being the little pee-on watching, pretty good battle.

rawr! i wana see tara!

Btw i think its been also the longest raid ever.
    i came in the middle of killing in 904 and then we spend about 8 hours fighting in 3 pfs. So i assume 10 hours total. Hm RK1>RK2
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Wink Wow.

For a second there I thought this was going to be another one of her "Farewell" threads.

Dont we already have 50 of these threads?

lol
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

IT was a grand battle.....GS2 switched hands on T I think 4 times.

Died died died died......thought I was going to lose freshman .....and surprise I went to apprentice....thankyou so much clan for not targeting me for 30 secs so I could wipe you out

And pomy I still hate debuffs from Docs.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Re: Wow.

Originally posted by Captain *BLEEEEEP*
    For a second there I thought this was going to be another one of her "Farewell" threads.
    hahaha.. so true...
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

I agree Pomy , the last couple of nights have been awsome ! (with the exception of gmuptor the ninja looter)

Its great to go in and fight a nice war but it is very lagy . I hope Omni keeps up the good work cause they are seriously muscleing in on our turf ! 2 out of 4 playfeilds is damn good .

yeah pomy , it definatly ranks as one of the longest raids we have had ... dont think i got to lvl any of my toons that night/day

funny though , we took so long killing each other that 7 hours later the first Pf(904) tara spawned again :P so that puts us at 10 - 11 hours spent ther Pomy

Talking It was a BLAST !!!

Hav'nt had that much fun in a while, definatly something that the castle was built for in the first place
    "You eat the Bronto Burger, I want a taco !"

Guild Storm

Formula44 Fixer
    Fishtaco Engineer NEW NAME is Craftwoman
    Americanpie Agent - Retired
    proctology Doctor
    formula Bureaucrat
    Account Created 2001-06-27 15:29:57

Blah blah blah

Fishtaco your name is offensive and should be changed

and...

My agent 0wnz0rred your agent and was his daddy.

And Pomka, remember the CoT meeting with me, you (when you were in Heirs of Russians), lorekeep, and others such as patk9 and a few other peepz? and we were all lowbies and tried role playing and chit chatting with our great leader? And i was given a hard time because of my suit of omni pol armor and had to take of my helmet.. Oh yeah, udalai or whatever was there too.

Wasn't that a blast? Remember how long it took for them to "authorize" security and let us all in? lol

Remember "joshua"? the lvl 300 agent bodyguard, ever wonder where he went off to? Well, my lvl 8 agent twink killed his a$$ back in patch uh, 11.xx, and Ol' Henry is sittin tied up in the closet with no door portion of my 8 item filled apartment, being guarded by snarf, bruise, nanarage, wolfe, and captainfallout!

Yeah..****e....

Originally posted by Erinsuin
    I agree Pomy , the last couple of nights have been awsome ! (with the exception of gmuptor the ninja looter)

Its great to go in and fight a nice war but it is very lagy . I hope Omni keeps up the good work cause they are seriously muscleing in on our turf ! 2 out of 4 playfeilds is damn good .

yeah pomy , it definatly ranks as one of the longest raids we have had ... dont think i got to lvl any of my toons that night/day

funny though , we took so long killing each other that 7 hours later the first Pf(904) tara spawned again :P so that puts us at 10 - 11 hours spent ther Pomy

gmuptor has been trying to ninja tara for days now.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by illphil
    Blah blah blah

Fishtaco your name is offensive and should be changed

and...

My agent 0wnz0rred your agent and was his daddy.

And Pomka, remember the CoT meeting with me, you (when you were in Heirs of Russians), lorekeep, and others such as patk9 and a few other peepz? and we were all lowbies and tried role playing and chit chatting with our great leader? And i was given a hard time because of my suit of omni pol armor and had to take of my helmet.. Oh yeah, udalai or whatever was there too.

Wasn't that a blast? Remember how long it took for them to "authorize" security and let us all in? lol

Remember "joshua"? the lvl 300 agent bodyguard, ever wonder where he went off to? Well, my lvl 8 agent twink killed his a$$ back in patch uh, 11.xx, and Ol' Henry is sittin tied up in the closet with no door portion of my 8 item filled apartment, being guarded by snarf, bruise, nanarage, wolfe, and captainfallout!

Yeah..****e....

Phil... wtf are you anyways? You post, but we never see you in game anymore. Still playing other games?
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Hey nits! sup man.. I'm around, don't play AO much, taking a little break. Now that will's back now I think i'll make a return eventually. Actually been playing lineage (pvp server) and neocron (lineage graphics are the best!), but AO is still #1 imo..Just got a little bored, wanted to phase out a little and lose some popularity (wink)

Anyway, I'll be back eventually...I just do some postin on the boards when i'm at work..