Thread: Omni-Pol Officer is “Super Crazy,” say Anonymous Sources

Omni-Pol Officer is “Super Crazy,” say Anonymous Sources

Omni-Pol General of Staffing Shalex Kolarr is in a “deep” state of insanity and has “a lot of work” ahead of him on the road to recovery, say a number of sources, who asked to remain anonymous due to potential reprisal.

Kolarr, who has been on secretive medical leave since July 12, when residents of Omni-Entertainment say that he was spotted wandering the slum areas in the south of the city, shouting at passers-by and mumbling to himself in a very crazy way. Our sources claim he is currently receiving the best and most humane treatment available to Omni-Reform. But neither Omni-Pol nor any friends or family members of General Kolarr have released an official statement.

“I don’t think people understand the depth of his craziness. It’s deep. He has a lot of work to continue to do to be able to treat this illness,” our sources told us. “Craziness is a serious thing, and I’m glad Omni-Pol is taking this seriously, and giving him the help he needs. Because he’s crazy.”

It is uncertain when, or if, General Kolarr will return to duty with Omni-Pol, and how crazy he will be at the time of his return.

Stay tuned to the Daily Suns at http://thedailysuns.wordpress.com/ for all your Rubi-Ka news!

- Jessica “Ilenoley” Jameson

*A look of malice grows on Cora's face as she reads the article, she turns to her assistant:

"Bring me this Jessica Jameson."
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter