Thread: Where is the Tinker? It is still July 11th

Where is the Tinker? It is still July 11th

Happy Birthday Anarchy Online!

Another year has passed and Anarchy Online is still alive. I wish you all a happy game anniversary and will give you an overview of this year's anniversary celebrations starting the 27th of June! The anniversary celebrations will last for two weeks until the 11th of July and during this time, a set of unique membership offers will be available.

----------------

Website says two weeks until the 11th of July ... today is July 11th, where is the Tinker?

Generally the statement above would be interpreted as until the end of the day of July 11th, not to stop at the moment it becomes July 11th.

Emma

/bow with respect to emma and her epic battle to keeping the nomad alive and going this year!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra
    Hi!

"... until July 11th..." is a correct description: July 11th being the day the celebrations are no longer in effect.

I'm sorry for any frustration or confusion this might have caused. If you need assistance with accounts or billing in relation to our anniversary offers, please contact customer service at help.funcom.com - they can provide assistance with those matters.

Thank you for your understanding!

Emma

coding or uhm food to feed the leet powering the wheel that generate the power for nomad spawning is too costly..not enough people sign up for the bonus subscription this year. Better luck next Uncle Pumpkin Patch time, Charlie brown ^_=..for similar armor buffing drops and goodies
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

27-10 is not two weeks, it's two weeks minus a day, for it to have lasted two weeks they'd have to turn the nomads off at whatever time on the 11th they turned them on back on the 27th.

What's with the horrible responses from the AO team and always now ending by telling us to instead e-mail or contact customer service, I got a similar PM back after asking Genele about something that went on INGAME to which she is the director of?
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Quote Originally Posted by Gaveup View Post
    What's with the horrible responses from the AO team and always now ending by telling us to instead e-mail or contact customer service, I got a similar PM back after asking Genele about something that went on INGAME to which she is the director of?
    Genel is Lead Designer, Nusquam is Creative Director(Game Director) and neither of them deal whit something that went on INGAME. That is "food" for customer service.
    And their time is better spent doing other stuff than meddling whit customer support issues.
    Reading everything backwards.

And customer service consists of one-liner GMs: "unfortunately I can't help you with that, is there anything else I can('t) help you with?".

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    And customer service consists of one-liner GMs: "unfortunately I can't help you with that, is there anything else I can('t) help you with?".
    GFT on that

I wasn't surprised by this at all when I read "until July 11th". I was expecting it. Funcom is well known for screwing up the simplest of tasks.