Thread: Level One Desert Nomads in NLD

Level One Desert Nomads in NLD

Why has the respawn rate for the level One desert nomads been changed to once an hour instead of every 10-12 minutes?

I spent the last 8 hours on bug reports and updating petitions thinking this was in error ...

Emma

edit: Interesting coincidence ... Tinker has not received any Tinker items in the last hour ... hmmm
    Last edited by Emma; Jul 2nd, 2014 at 01:52:46.

Your answered to your own question
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

too many people got rich from credit selling tinker stuff last year.....so FC quick fix to that "ingot" fest ^_=.......erhm..what now the tinker junk worth more!!!!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Are you vendoring the nomad loot Hoku? If not then the Ingot comparison fails... If you are, you should seriously consider turning in 250 of them for a "free" complimentary salad shaker and a ql 300 nomad outfit
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

I'M JUST BEING "PUN"ISHLY "SARCASTIC" IN AN "ANARCHIAC" OFFLINE WAY ^_=.

last year it was so easy to get 250 and get plenty left to even sale loot that i mention it to a friend...he made billions of that...i'm a causual player and i was able to farm 250 and gave him some "nomad ingot" ^_=. maybe fc saw this and say "Hecklor, we can't let that happen"^_=. Hey maybe if Hecklor ignots were still here or s10 stuff...people wouldn't be "nomad ingoting".....what i'm saying is people will always find a source to get credits and there's aways patches/etc to fix them too ^_=

Happy Anniversary RK4!
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Jul 2nd, 2014 at 18:37:31. Reason: nomad ingoting ^_=

There's more motivation on KSing and ganking this way :> and tbh the fights we had days ago with Desert Rider were funny!
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    There's more motivation on KSing and ganking this way :> and tbh the fights we had days ago with Desert Rider were funny!
    So you are saying Funcom made the change to encourage more KSing, ganking, etc. ? Or, simply that it is the predictable outcome?

Emma

Wink

predictable outcome

Anyway i noticed Tinker items droprate is also poor, its my unluckiness or?
    Last edited by drakio; Jul 3rd, 2014 at 17:59:52.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Drop rate is low ... 1 or 2 in 10 - 15 kills would be my guess. Sometimes it seems like less ...

Emma

I noticed the level one Desert Nomads spawning every 30 minutes starting sometime Friday or Saturday ...

Today, Sunday, now they seem to have been turned OFF. Have not seen a level one this morning for nearly two hours now and the level 30's in the area seem to be spawning slower than before.

Please turn them back on.

Emma

GM answered petition ... that problem had been determined and resolved ... and that we would be told if the timers were to be changed intentionally.
    Last edited by Emma; Jul 6th, 2014 at 18:57:05.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I noticed the level one Desert Nomads spawning every 30 minutes starting sometime Friday or Saturday ...

Today, Sunday, now they seem to have been turned OFF. Have not seen a level one this morning for nearly two hours now and the level 30's in the area seem to be spawning slower than before.

Please turn them back on.

Emma

GM answered petition ... that problem had been determined and resolved ... and that we would be told if the timers were to be changed intentionally.

was wondering that i must be hitting /perfectly timing finding only the lv30 nomads which i was camping for nomad armor :P even though the spawn rate was slower than a turtle's crawl.