Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What reasons are there to return?

Its true tho. AO is the most expensive chat client I ever used.:]
    Quote Originally Posted by docharmm
    Srry but this is not just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Comi
    On tl7 notum wars, I used to rush clan blobs, sb and then os, effectively wiping an entire clan force. Now, we cant do that anymore, how is that not a change ?!

Hey

Havent read threw the forums in some time now but ive noticed they want to add the GRACE thingy wich seems cool .
    Ive stopped playing before the rk1/rk2 merge , i think i gave up around 4-5 years ago on rk2 and 2-3 on rk1 . Been mostly spending my time in EVE . Anyway id like to come to AO but as a brand new account to start all over again , i still remember a few people can probebly still find a few friends active(i hope) but overall i want a fresh start if i come back .
    My question is should i start over now or keep on waiting abit longer my game time is limited to something like 17:00-23:00 GMT and id like to be able to find teams and such or atleast not get borred to death .
    Some honest advice would really help also sorry i didnt keep in touch with old friends/people i knew .
    Oh yea and incase i still have friends my caracters are : Rk2 :Feble/Airspider Rk1:Psikon . The rest of the alts i dont remember the names lol .

Thank you .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Long time no see

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Holy cow

P.s quetz is dead, couple of us in DI
    Last edited by Spead; Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:09:46.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Hey waki

Aye i figured as much with quetz , i have racs and racc on facebook . But yea halp with advice please .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Yup, Balth is around still.

Advice would be to not start fresh!
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Guess ill stay away for abit longer it seems .

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Guess ill stay away for abit longer it seems .
    NO!
    you go now and pay 3 years of AO
    i wait you at bor grid!
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

I still pay because there's no game like this. Find me a game with in depth character customization and the ability to push limits at any level and I'll leave in a heart beat.

Also Shades.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Airspider... that's a name I haven't seen in a looong time.

Welcome back to forums but with regards to your account, why couldn't you reactivate it?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Airspider... that's a name I haven't seen in a looong time.

Welcome back to forums but with regards to your account, why couldn't you reactivate it?

Same reason i switched to rk1 at some point i like the challenge of starting all over from 0 , that and i wanted to kill rk1ers also .

My mere 2 cents.

It seems some of the carebears this game has had over the years have folded, thrown in their cards, and are waiting in the rk4 lounge waiting on the engine/NPE/rebal/steam phenomemon. If you were wanting to start fresh, the previously mentioned notion of a really hot place being frozen would be the ideal time to start from scratch because you will get the NPE and will see everything from the start as new players that are trying it will see the game. Not just as us old disgruntled veterans.

The counter argument is that you can get a whole lot of farming and stuff done if you have a few accounts/knowledge/friends in a short time and can get back on your feet asap. The nerf comet cometh, just nobody knows when it will smash into Rubika.

if you wait for new engine, i sugest you come back in 2017... maybe there will be some news about it
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Don't return... Just let the game die.... You don't want to see what one of the greatest game on earth turned to.

It's a sad sight of abandonment and false hopes, they just want your money, they don't care about you anymore, they don't care about AO anymore.

It literally makes me want to cry sometimes, never loved a game like AO, never been so passionate about a game like i was for this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12