Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zods being taken by Crat/Adv

Zods being taken by Crat/Adv

I told people i did this and most people replied that it wasn't doable or wanted to see how it was done. So i just did a simple FRAPS and recorded it. There's just one full length version and then another at the end of one just for giggles. We do the ones we need primarily.

Honestly, this isn't that hard I think most think its not doable because they haven't tried, but regardless here it is to see.

Adv - Wisdomman
    Crat - Tully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuV...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_9...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 30th, 2014 at 08:38:41.

2 man *zods*

was a good run 2 very easy just got 2 get a advy that can tank and heal it self and crat can keep up on debuffs than everything runs smooth. can do all zods next time.

This has been done regularly since they introduced Ipande. Surely not worth a new thread in 2014.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

I used to solo zods on my doc to get my bits for my toons, slight harder now with the fix but I am sure its still doable
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    This has been done regularly since they introduced Ipande. Surely not worth a new thread in 2014.
    Nah it is mate. I was well impressed when I saw OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Im not saying its anything special, I'm aware its been doable for awhile. I just wanted to show people that didn't know that it wasn't that hard

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    I used to solo zods on my doc to get my bits for my toons, slight harder now with the fix but I am sure its still doable
    Still doable just a little slow (at least for me). I tend to do doc/crat/engie.

I don't think there's anything wrong with informing people of what is possible. The unfortunately reality, however, is that the overwhelming majority of people that'll read this thread are people that already know. A good portion of the ones that don't know are probably not going to be able to pull it off anyway. People that are too afraid of dieing to try to test the limits of their toon more than likely aren't that skilled and probably not playing their profession to its fullest.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jun 30th, 2014 at 18:53:08.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I used to solo mid/north on shade before they added those ramps, dunno if shade can still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    People that are too afraid of dieing to try to test the limits of their toon more than likely aren't that skilled and probably not playing their profession to its fullest.
    Wish tnet were alive to read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Wish tnet were alive to read this.
    Tnet dun care, soz
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Dead things tend to display a lack of caring, what's your point ?

Dead things tend to display a lack of caring, what's your point ?
    Only person caring for Tnet is obviously you, sadly the love you extend is not mutual.

Get well soon!
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I have solod mid and north with crat, as well as shade. Never bothered with doc as that sounds soo boring.

Shades can still solo the zods after ramp nerf, Drmurskain.

Would like to hear some other profs soloing them, mp trader nt or something funny like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Only person caring for Tnet is obviously you, sadly the love you extend is not mutual.
    I think you misunderstood something, when I watch a comedy show I don't expect it to love me back.

I think you misunderstood something, when I watch a comedy show I don't expect it to love me back.
    Nothing was misunderstood, you keep beating a dead horse. much like any child would lingering near its dead parent.
    Can't help but feeling sad for you.

hmm.. do I even want to know how what I said relates to tnet? (Not really familiar with tnet at all).
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

hmm.. do I even want to know how what I said relates to tnet? (Not really familiar with tnet at all).
    It didn't, its just Paf dying for some attention. Sadly regurgetating 6 year old drama is hardly news worthy, its a fact that seamingly is hard to comprehend.

Nothing special, just drawing a parallel between pvm and pvp and how fearing death is a limiting factor in skill. Some people take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Sadly regurgetating 6 year old drama is hardly news worthy, its a fact that seamingly is hard to comprehend.
    Hahaha, I thought that was the Solox MO

... and now we play the waiting game to hear Solox talk about who she thinks is playing my account this year

that is a good proof how fed up this game is right now. end game area should be a raid place really, not a some random encounter style-a-like place. Happy to see those planned nerfs coming for support profession to get some changes on that case, should be nerfed alot more though..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast