Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zods being taken by Crat/Adv

Mid and North used to be doable on soldier solo too might still be able to do North but the ramps kill Mid for sure.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Nice you shared your vid’s. And fun insight of how some of you play your toons.

! - Do I guess right that you binded most of the weapon specials and perks?
    If so, (But I could be wrong here… ) be careful that if you put FA first and when pressing slow or lag, you might get a additional 1 sec lock-out on the other specials because of the FA reload. So I would bind, Fling, Burst then FA (And not the way around).

Last I checked you can still fire Burst/Fling from your offhand while the JEPP reloads.
    Been a while since I last dual-wielded a ranged prof though.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Last I checked you can still fire Burst/Fling from your offhand while the JEPP reloads.
    Been a while since I last dual-wielded a ranged prof though.
    Darn now I have to test it again. Never trust my memmory...

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    Darn now I have to test it again. Never trust my memmory...
    You can
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    You can
    Well, the game says you can but sometimes it doesn't. Hes right FA should come last and normally is last. Most times fling and burst will go off but not always.

Guys gotta remember that iraid have failed 30man zod attempts or even had realistic "wow like" progress runs on zods, give these guys a medal for proving that new school can poop on a toilet too
    Last edited by mcnurja; Jul 2nd, 2014 at 12:16:30.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    Well, the game says you can but sometimes it doesn't. Hes right FA should come last and normally is last. Most times fling and burst will go off but not always.
    Yeah. Have you tried spamming the specials though? Because I've always been able to force it through
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Hahaha, I thought that was the Solox MO

... and now we play the waiting game to hear Solox talk about who she thinks is playing my account this year
    Ha, yeah, good one Bluecheeze. But check this out, I want to ask WHICH ONE OF THE MANY-

oh

Alright.....you've got all your angles covered this time.

But I'll be back, and I'll pose that question like never before! Just youuuu wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Wish tnet were alive to read this.
    Are you honestly still trying to mock Tnet for finishing in a tired 13 year old game which, congratulations, you might still be "alive" in, but still suck at despite all effort?

At least Tnet was something during its time, and not just an eternal irrelevance.

Now that's numberwang.

Yes, crats are OP. We already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    At least Tnet was something during its time, and not just an eternal irrelevance.
    I wouldn't exactly call an egomaniacs anonymous online group relevant but hey if it makes you happy you hold on to that thought, visualize it in front of you like an allegorical air bag every time you reply to me because having to repeat yourself with the same boring **** several years running probably feels like driving into a wall.

ITT: internet tough guys

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Yeah. Have you tried spamming the specials though? Because I've always been able to force it through
    I still don't bind key's :P However during the actual reload I often experience the inability to fire other specials. I experience it when the reload actualy is "charging/ reloading (visual reloading bar)" my other specials won't fire during that time. The main reason people (others then me I guess ) hardly notice is probably that they push/ force the Fling and Burst special inbetween the time of the FA and before the reload kicks in. Or if you keep smashing for 1 or 2 sec the reload time is already over. Or is my PC just slow that it hickups :P ?

The theory I always used, to explain it to my self! (hahaha), of specials not able to be fired, goes even further.
    For example: (FA pistol = main) and (Fling, Burst = offhand):
    The reload after a FA depents upon if the other pistol just fired or is charging to fire.
    1) If the offhand is charging, you then FA: the offhand will fire next and you have +/- 1 additional second to push in the specials (Fling/Burst). Then the main hand will reload. This is probably why most special come though!
    2) If your offhand just fired and within 1sec you FA the next shot is to come from the main hand again (the FA pistol you just emptied), and immidatly will reload the main hand after the FA. = No time to push though the special for the duration of the reload.

Oke just my mind rambling on :P Again thank you for sharing the vid and Wshdom, realy like to compair DD with you one time. Cheers.

Neat, I forgot about that little taunt item.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Ha, yeah, good one Bluecheeze. But check this out, I want to ask WHICH ONE OF THE MANY-

oh

Alright.....you've got all your angles covered this time.

But I'll be back, and I'll pose that question like never before! Just youuuu wait.

Means he doesn't have a winner for the lottery sweepstakes yet; IE, no names in the hat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12