Thread: Happy Birthday AO!

Happy Birthday AO!

Happy 13th birthday to the only mmo that manages to drag me back in
    Every few months/years since 2003.

Its a tribute to the community and the uniqueness of the skill system etcetc
    FC may not be perfect but in ao they have an enjoyable addictive mmo

I'm not one of the constant whingey hobo's but i for one
    Am excited to see where we go from 18.7

Peace out.
    Hope we all stick around
    See ya'll in game

Much love

Silentslash/kinkypron
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

I don't think anybody would complain if they thought it was a crap game over all.

Happy birthday, AO, and may you be vibrant and young and healthy for your 14th birthday.

Didn't know dead things could still celebrate birthdays!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Merry christmas!

So many new games have to learn from this game, what a great event..Thanks for this.

So every one that claims AO is dead(i think i heard this for like 5 years now), many of the new games out probably last 1% of AOs lifespan. You need to ask your self why this is the case.
    Last edited by Ironmax; Jun 27th, 2014 at 23:10:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmax View Post
    So every one that claims AO is dead(i think i heard this for like 5 years now), many of the new games out probably last 1% of AOs lifespan. You need to ask your self why this is the case.
    Exactly. Well said
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

So many new games have to learn from this game, what a great event..Thanks for this.

It's due to amazing public announcements like the one from fridays stream..

Amazing innit?
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Life support powered by the highest subscription fee among mmos is the answer you're looking for. Most of the "failed" mmos you compare AO to still have a bigger playerbase than AO, just failed to attract millions like everyone expects an mmorpg to ever since world of warcraft hit it big and raised the standards.