Page 1 of 16 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [melodramatic phrase] [AO reference] Means Riply Now!

[melodramatic phrase] [AO reference] Means Riply Now!

[Wall of text about some obscure detail including six typos, no context, illogical flow.]

So Means, tell me when you will fix this!

[Twelve or more obscure quotes, tests, or extracts from a chat session... more typos. Random punctuation.]

[Closing plea, threat, insult, more weenteenie melodrama. An exclamation mark or two. Perhaps a question mark.]

[Attempt at reasoning logically with OP]

Quote Originally Posted by OP
    [Endless quotes of small sections of OP]
    [...and analysis of why each part is wrong or misguided, which nobody will read anyway]

[Incisive explanation of why none of it makes any difference anyway]

[Analysis of likelihood of Means ever answering such a thread]

[Suggestion that OP should get a clue]

X

Quote Originally Posted by XtremTech View Post
    [Suggestion that OP should get a clue]
    [Whine about how you should stop trolling.]

[High-horse sentences about how the OP is actually right and that YOU should get a clue, while in the process, trolling you in the same way I accused you of trolling the OP]
    Veteran of Equilibrium

[randomly generated statement that has no relevance what so ever to the topic at hand]
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

[wall of text by someone who has never participated in whatever it is to do with topic]

Also, no u.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

[Witty remarks with a few strings of trollage here and there, just enough to ignite some fumes]
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Quote Originally Posted by Some Earlier Poster That Pushed My Buttons

[High-horse sentences about how the OP is actually right and that YOU should get a clue, while in the process, trolling you in the same way I accused you of trolling the OP]
    [Expression of complete and utter disbelief that you could be so hypocrytical]

[Complete and probably willful misunderstanding of everything anyone has said so far that disagrees with me]

<Edit, after posting, of loads of stuff that I just realised undermines my own argument>

[Stuff derailing thread completely]

[On-Topic point that nobody will ever read because of the long polemic that preceded it]

X

[questioning of OPs experience, grammatical ability and join date]

[middle sentence in large red font]

[impassioned plea to leave original point as is pointing out the OP probably frequents online auctioning sites]

[tangential argument with filij which has nothing to do with the thread]

[Off topic interjection expressing utter confusion at the OP's original intent.]
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

[something about tea, cake, leets and communists]
    WTB WTS

“The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren’t only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way….”

[Theory about OPs genealogy with unsubtle reference to monkeys]

[Random 4chan quotes/lingo]

Quote Originally Posted by Gastastic View Post
    [Wall of text about some obscure detail including six typos, no context, illogical flow.]

So Means, tell me when you will fix this!

[Twelve or more obscure quotes, tests, or extracts from a chat session... more typos. Random punctuation.]

[Closing plea, threat, insult, more weenteenie melodrama. An exclamation mark or two. Perhaps a question mark.]
    [ Counterargument that attempts to mask my woefully incomplete knolwedge of the subject at hand ]

[ Extra explanation purely for my own benefit ]
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

[ did not read post but understood general format]

[complaint about unrelated topic]

[reports thread for some unknown reason]
    Veteran of Equilibrium

[Random answer or agreement of some of posts int thread]

[Pointing out how stupid idea is and how it can't be made in ao]
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

[Long irrelevant dribble about the old days and how these young punks don't know how good they have it]

[Counter-reports thread reporter for obvious report infraction]
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    [Long irrelevant dribble about the old days and how these young punks don't know how good they have it]
    QFT l2p

[finger over f5 key]
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

[Eats chocolate with a bottle of water]
    Beaurasimple 220/21/40 Solitus Male

[Orgchat] Man your a fashion disaster, a male wearing a dress??
    [Me] Whats so wrong about that?!

[Starts to ponder meaning of meta-threading]

[Post some calculations or other useless junk to prove point]
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Page 1 of 16 12345678910111213141516 LastLast