Thread: new subscription or expand

new subscription or expand

Can eny1 tell me what are those 3 uniq implants that they offer whit 1 year sub? I wonder if i want to expand or not,cuz i like uniq stuff .. Tx
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Those 3 implants are hardly even usefull for twinking level 1 characters ...
    Not worth bothering and another proof of stupidity or/and lack of knowledge of AO of ppl who designed them.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Those 3 implants are hardly even usefull for twinking level 1 characters ...
    Not worth bothering and another proof of stupidity or/and lack of knowledge of AO of ppl who designed them.
    I'll both agree and disagree here. The thing with these implants is they seem to provide an unique combination of stats in certain slots. As the description of the items go, they're hacked to fit three faded, bright or shiny clusters.

I'm not going to claim these are super awesome implants, but there have been times where it would have helped to have that little bit of intelligence *and* treatment in the head slot, even if each individual stat is nowhere near as much as you can get with higher QL implants.

These are most definitely situational items, but they're not a complete waste.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

need an ingame quest patch to make more people interested in upgrading these imps thru a quest line ..also make them "hacked" for shade usages too would be nice

maybe even a soon (tm) quest for upgrade to entice more 1yr subs ^_=
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Jun 26th, 2014 at 15:56:08. Reason: ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Hmm. If they were to make these upgradeable to a higher QL, they should level lock them as well. QL100 hacked implants could need you to be level 100 to equip. That way, you reduce the impact of P2W, but still provide an implant that works nicely for those special situations Demoder hinted at.