Thread: AO Youtuber

AO Youtuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3qpRf6hXg

Check it out Dual commentary video between myself and Sharptony.
    If there is enough interest in content like this, I will start recording my own.

Let me know what you guys think.

PS - For all the fellow PvP Fanatics out there, I know 150's do not have NSD Removal Perks ^^ It was a bluff that paid off

Audio recording of both players in duels are great, and you two do it well, make some more. As for explaining tactics and stuff, I would prefer if thats kept in tells, so we don't get a bunch of copycats right away, happened alot in this game. There are (sometimes) lotsa different ways to beat someone. If someone has questions for you guys, they can just ask ingame anyways right?

My name is Obama and I aprove this message.

Commentary is nice but there's things about the pov guy that made the duel barely watchable.

1.) Try keybinding more than 1 nuke. He literally clicks everything, and does it slowly leaving pretty big time gaps where his char is literally not doing anything. I saw like 10 guitars in another video of his so I'll assume he has two healthy hands, using both when dueling will make a big difference ^^

2.) When dueling (or pvping in general) try learning your opponent's abilities first. He's surprised when ubted but didn't use psymod dominate once in 11 minutes. Not sure if that would completely stop you from using it but it'd increase his chances of countering.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Commentary is nice but there's things about the pov guy that made the duel barely watchable.

1.) Try keybinding more than 1 nuke. He literally clicks everything, and does it slowly leaving pretty big time gaps where his char is literally not doing anything. I saw like 10 guitars in another video of his so I'll assume he has two healthy hands, using both when dueling will make a big difference ^^

2.) When dueling (or pvping in general) try learning your opponent's abilities first. He's surprised when ubted but didn't use psymod dominate once in 11 minutes. Not sure if that would completely stop you from using it but it'd increase his chances of countering.

My 2 cents.

Right? Swear he just stood there multiple times for 5+ seconds.....
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Awesome vid, really like that intro

yes I made it for Tony
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

PvP video scene has been rather quiet lately, well on the forums at least. Nice to see it active again.

Blue +1
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Sap Tom? Good summer so far?
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Sap Tom? Good summer so far?
    Quality except the football results! Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Quality except the football results! Yourself?

I got 8 weeks off before the semester starts again, just eating, hiking, gym, sleep. Pure awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I got 8 weeks off before the semester starts again, just eating, hiking, gym, sleep. Pure awesome!
    Don't pretend like cleaning is not near the top of your agenda mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Don't pretend like cleaning is not near the top of your agenda mate!
    HAHAHA Guilty!

I've removed a large portion of this post due to fighting and name calling. There is no need for it.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Thank you all for the feedback
    Nice to hear from a lot of you old-timers

Currently busy with my new job as a Software Support Engineer, but looking forward to purchasing equipment and making my own videos.

I log on occasionally for a TL 5 duel, but haven't been around for any other content lately.