Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neutnet thread of the week!

Neutnet thread of the week!

I posted !spam pvm all Looking for another to join KH. Would like to get a OST but will accept crat!

And then I got! Oh wait for this!

You are currently banned on this network. Reason: LF OST belongs in Shopping

Lol common. Im back for 4 days and I already want to leave again. Why be like this? I wasn't buying anything and yet got banned.

This is obviously not my bot, but little things like this really irritate the player base. I feel like my mother in law is watching me play with my hands and it gives her a reason to slap me.

Things like this help no one, its just a excuse for a Epeen. I'm even more considerably upset because I take the time to concern myself with doing nothing wrong, but this is just stupid.

rant over. Thanks for the ban and prob the reason I will only stay this one month. With the population so low I don't need crap like this in my face.

Kthxbye

if you look for ost in pvm you get banned and if you look for crat in shopping you get banned again
    so either way, those communists from neutgay would have banned you )

Ultimately your problem is with Funcom for what you feel is an incomplete experience that you can only substitute with player-made content.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

I believe the problem is that you were looking for players to join your team when the rules state something like "use lft to look for members, not neutnet" and asking for an OST belongs in shopping because no sane person would do it for free.

I wasnt asking for a free OST lol. I was looking for a OST that had a alt that wanted to level. I didnt even NEED a OST, i was kiting on my NT lol.

Just funny how many rules there are for something so stupid, but then again if FC provided the content themselfs this wouldn't be an issue.

I wonder how big those Epeens are on those admins by now, must be to big to hold! #monkeys

Talking

Fun stuff is that if you will spam " LF OST " on Shopping they will reban you cause " LF OST " will belong to Pvm channel.

Im always scared when its time to post on neutnet! so i use dnet!

But! you might even been banned from neutnet cause you posted badly on dnet !

GL!
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

I'm amazed how someone thinks they can guilt-trip the admins of a free service about their subscription. AO is not free. Go fume at FC for what they left out of the game if you feel your ban leaves your experience incomplete.

Neutnet isn't personal. It just has lots of rules, which are enforced fairly.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Quite sad imo

Apparently Neutnet decides do you hire or just looking for OST, should petition whole **** for harassment
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    I'm amazed how someone thinks they can guilt-trip the admins of a free service about their subscription. AO is not free. Go fume at FC for what they left out of the game if you feel your ban leaves your experience incomplete.

Neutnet isn't personal. It just has lots of rules, which are enforced fairly.
    I'm not guilting anyone, nor do I care about the bot really. I can make 1000 alt toons and join all day long for my needs. What bothers me is that if Epeen held a currency these neutnet "admins" would have well over 180 Trillion creds. You see its not really a "free" service, these admins LOVE to go on and scroll though HOURS of posts just so they can frap off successfully for their nights "power trip"

Really, the neutnet admins should pay us, we are doing THEM a service.

PS. No one likes a neutnet hugger, you don't make friends like that mmmmkay

Double PS. You think banning someone for looking for a team member is in the LFT section is fair? Good god I would hate to see what you do to your dogs, and before you get smart and say "I don't have dogs" it was a metaphor for "Look up fair", since you seem to lack a basic understanding
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 6th, 2014 at 04:26:21.

Also I think people forget why I posted this in the first place. I wasn't buying anything but yet was banned for posting something in the LFT channel when i was ..... looking for a team member.

This is a form of harassment and with these low populations it wont be long till neutnet bothers enough people to where no one of decent statue can post, rendering it almost useless.

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    Fun stuff is that if you will spam " LF OST " on Shopping they will reban you cause " LF OST " will belong to Pvm channel.

GL!
    Lol this is priceless. I feel the same way, every time I hit enter I think "Some how this will ban me" #youonlyliveonce

Whoah, that's a new one! You did everything right (LFM, not LFT) and you still got banned. Oh well! I guess to sate the triggerhappy admin's needs, you should've typed in something saying "OST with an alt", then it wouldn't have been a "shopping" thing.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Trust me when I say, when next time comes I'm being very very over specific. To the point of which I will prob be banned for being a smart ass.

Honestly I just got lonely not seeing the weekly "i hate neutnet". Its kinda like tradition and i couldn't pass it up.

Yup
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

I love it how people says the dnet is better than neutnet... I've been using Neutnet for years, only one, 1 day ban, pretty much the same as the thread starter did... What comes to dnet, 1 post, 3 days ban \o/
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post

Im always scared when its time to post on neutnet! so i use dnet!

But! you might even been banned from neutnet cause you posted badly on dnet !

GL!
    haha!

So true!

Just petition "Neutnetban" for account sharing and Neutnet itself for harassment
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    I'm not guilting anyone, nor do I care about the bot really. I can make 1000 alt toons and join all day long for my needs. What bothers me is that if Epeen held a currency these neutnet "admins" would have well over 180 Trillion creds. You see its not really a "free" service, these admins LOVE to go on and scroll though HOURS of posts just so they can frap off successfully for their nights "power trip"

Really, the neutnet admins should pay us, we are doing THEM a service.

PS. No one likes a neutnet hugger, you don't make friends like that mmmmkay

Double PS. You think banning someone for looking for a team member is in the LFT section is fair? Good god I would hate to see what you do to your dogs, and before you get smart and say "I don't have dogs" it was a metaphor for "Look up fair", since you seem to lack a basic understanding
    It's fair in the sense that they have a clear list of their rules which they appear to enforce evenly.

Genuinely think that public revulsion at Neutnet is because outside of that, we play a game whose rules are seldom enforced.

I prefer strictness to a place full of exploits.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Wow, neutnet problems still?
    Why don't you stop using the bot all together? I did a long time ago and loved using Dnet. It is faster, better, simpler and you don't have 50 asshats banning you for some wierd rule. I had a personal beef with one of the moderators of neutnet, I ganked him and he banned me for 60 days on neutnet invoking a fictive reasoning. I never even used neutnet that day, but got banned for it anyway.
    Just kill them, gank them, ruin their raids, team them for Beast and leave the team as soon as you all get there, spam them, send them lots of mails so you fill their inbox, pay bounty to others to harass them in PvP/PvM. Really, if you want someone to suffer in this game, it's very much doable. Why not just do it instead of accusing them of having power trips? Take down their towers, plant a spy in their org...the list goes on and on.

But really, the simplest solution to all this neutnet trouble is to just not use the bot. Eventually, it will die along with it's army of glorified *******s.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    Also I think people forget why I posted this in the first place. I wasn't buying anything but yet was banned for posting something in the LFT channel when i was ..... looking for a team member.

This is a form of harassment and with these low populations it wont be long till neutnet bothers enough people to where no one of decent statue can post, rendering it almost useless.
    1. Its not the LFT channel it PvM. 2. Rules State LFT is not allowed. 3. Rules DO tell you LF OST belongs ONLY in SHOPPING.

Sorry But just love the Idiots who come on here Ranting when they dont follow the Rules that are in place..

And As for Harrassment. YOU REGISTERED TO THE BOT.. Dont like the Bot /tell neutnet !unregister

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jokerofman View Post
    1. Its not the LFT channel it PvM. 2. Rules State LFT is not allowed. 3. Rules DO tell you LF OST belongs ONLY in SHOPPING.

Sorry But just love the Idiots who come on here Ranting when they dont follow the Rules that are in place..

And As for Harrassment. YOU REGISTERED TO THE BOT.. Dont like the Bot /tell neutnet !unregister
    Well we are grateful to you and to dnet guys for running the service.

But! rules are nice if they are usefull to keep neutneut trollsafe and to keep indecencies and drama away.

I don't think Wisdomman missposting did harm anyone or trolled or dramaed.

Applying rules so strictly as you do just render the service less usefull, and scare players ;p
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast