Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neutnet thread of the week!

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    But! rules are nice if they are usefull to keep neutneut trollsafe and to keep indecencies and drama away.
    Unless you are HC Super admin and invite some NN folks to your towers raids, then you can troll neutnet all you want - without penalty ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Unless you are HC Super admin and invite some NN folks to your towers raids, then you can troll neutnet all you want - without penalty ofc.
    did it happened?
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Just checked the neutnet admins list.
    HALTHY DON'T EAT ME PLZ!

On topic:
    First, you can compare this to someone who makes teams.
    They're doing a service by making a team. Also, as leader they have control over who they kick. However,
    If you never kick people, you become a troll team.
    If you kick people who are jerks, people like you.
    If you kick people for unimportant offenses, you become a Nazi team.
    Neutnet gets to choose where it falls in that range. These threads serve as feedback good or bad depending on what they're aiming for. You need a few of them, preferably known asshats, but hopefully none with decent people.

Second, the general public expects that regardless of the service offered, you behave fairly and equitably. If you do, they give you power and respect.
    Preferential treatment, personal vendettas, faction-siding, and so forth, will decrease respect and use. To the same degree an admin makes it personal/factional, the public will make it personal/factional.

Hope this helps people (neutnet and otherwise) understand what's happening.

Nobody reads my posts unless I flame people so NEUTNET SUX WTF BUT OMFG STOP SPAMMING ON IT USE THE RULES I KNO ADMINS R NAZY LIKE U WISDOM UR SO BA REROLL.

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    did it happened?
    Yes. Also contrary to popular belief HC isn't run by foob, the illuminati control it.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Nobody reads my posts unless I flame people
    Poor srompupu

Neutnet doesn't need to worry. The OP of this thread is about a guy chalking down not resubbing to the game to Neutnet being unfair. I'd say they have plenty of power.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    Neutnet doesn't need to worry. The OP of this thread is about a guy chalking down not resubbing to the game to Neutnet being unfair. I'd say they have plenty of power.
    I don't think you possess enough comprehension skills. Crap like this entitles all "crappy" behavior. Not just 1 kind of specific crap. As in, AO is full of crappyness and this is *one* extra added piece of crap that doesn't need to be there. May be I should of put "just another piece of crap" to spell it out better for the lesser people. I just assumed most people knew about AO's" Ton o crappyness" and didn't feel obligated to add it.

Hope this helps.

Wisdom.

PS. So basically I'm leaving because of the combined crap thats already there+this extra new crap+your crap+everyone elses crap=Unsub??!?!?!

I really, really hope this helps.
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 10th, 2014 at 21:39:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    PS. So basically I'm leaving
    When you come back, dont forget to make another I quit thread!
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    May be I should spell it out better for the lesser people
    I know it's snide, but I imagine the Neutnet admin who banned you felt the same way about you.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Just checked the neutnet admins list.
    HALTHY DON'T EAT ME PLZ!

On topic:
    First, you can compare this to someone who makes teams.
    They're doing a service by making a team. Also, as leader they have control over who they kick. However,
    If you never kick people, you become a troll team.
    If you kick people who are jerks, people like you.
    If you kick people for unimportant offenses, you become a Nazi team.
    Neutnet gets to choose where it falls in that range. These threads serve as feedback good or bad depending on what they're aiming for. You need a few of them, preferably known asshats, but hopefully none with decent people.

Second, the general public expects that regardless of the service offered, you behave fairly and equitably. If you do, they give you power and respect.
    Preferential treatment, personal vendettas, faction-siding, and so forth, will decrease respect and use. To the same degree an admin makes it personal/factional, the public will make it personal/factional.

Hope this helps people (neutnet and otherwise) understand what's happening.

Nobody reads my posts unless I flame people so NEUTNET SUX WTF BUT OMFG STOP SPAMMING ON IT USE THE RULES I KNO ADMINS R NAZY LIKE U WISDOM UR SO BA REROLL.
    Midget :O!
    *Rooh*

Drak!

Talking

You there!

Dush was looking around last week!!
    *Rooh*

de'ja' vu.

/tell Dnet !globalspam I love you!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    de'ja' vu.

/tell Dnet !globalspam I love you!

Now, you know you have been banned from these discussions
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12