Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss AO

I miss AO

I miss AO and equilibrium... just saying

Still best pvp I've encountered in an mmo, nothing comes close
    Heh...

I miss my parents my brothers and my friends in rl.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

@OP : FC sent you this.
    Last edited by Metafizis; May 23rd, 2014 at 19:18:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Just wait for engine
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Yeah, I've been missing it a bit lately as well. But I feel I'll need more activity to enjoy it as much as I used to.
    Ky Loobman Jelly :: 220/23 Solitus Doctor
    Sechsy :: 191/11 Nanomage Meta-Physicist. First 61+ character with 1hp. Duel Video
    Ganked You :: 166/20 Solitus Adventurer. Equipment
    The Loob Man :: 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist. Equipment
    Lubemeup Imgoingin :: 126/15 Atrox Enforcer. Equipment
    Sechzy :: 95/10 Nanomage Trader. Equipment
    Sechsie :: 76/8 Nanomage Nano-Technician. Equipment
    Totw Nerfed Twink :: 25/3 Nanomage Agent. Equipment. Soloing Aztur

its not enuff with the new engine to play this game.
    When they remove the multiboxers from the game, then it will be good to comeback

Yeah what Enfsatanngirl said
    Right now, go for a walk and shake it off! lolz

I miss what this game used to be when it was more populated. The lack of other people is part of the reason why so many multibox in the first place. Fix the population and people won't have to.
    :E

Darkbish be missing

Quote Originally Posted by enfsatangirl View Post
    its not enuff with the new engine to play this game.
    When they remove the multiboxers from the game, then it will be good to comeback

Hmmm.. remove paid accounts over....use of creative game mechanics, apps which cannot be stopped so they are being added to game and account sharing?

Nah, I'll take the extra accounts and ask they eliminate the things which are already a violation of the game. Because - those have destroyed the game more than anything else (on the players side) - FC has done their share on the game side.

This is why the rant on MB was never going to go anywhere - because folks like you don't admit to the other nonsense, so how can there ever be a good discussion?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I miss AO aswell, working all days I cant play much. Atleast yearly sub is not a problem.

Well, log on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Hmmm.. remove paid accounts over....use of creative game mechanics, apps which cannot be stopped so they are being added to game and account sharing?

Nah, I'll take the extra accounts and ask they eliminate the things which are already a violation of the game. Because - those have destroyed the game more than anything else (on the players side) - FC has done their share on the game side.

This is why the rant on MB was never going to go anywhere - because folks like you don't admit to the other nonsense, so how can there ever be a good discussion?
    Pretty much all of us who left due to MBing were/are against other cheats as well. I've personally posted that I'd rather see the users of certain app(s) banned than the mechanic being brought to everyone. However, we played against those cheats / "creative use of mechanics" for years. While certaily annoying and at times impossible to match, they never caused nowhere near the kind of imbalance MBing did/does. I get it that as a MBer yourself it's hard to understand how impossible it is to match that, but you really should try sometime.

@DB: EQ/AO <3. But there comes a time to move on - some of us may be trying The Repopulation when it comes out, feel free to take a look. personally waiting for Star Citizen as well

Quote Originally Posted by Freor View Post
    @DB: EQ/AO <3. But there comes a time to move on - some of us may be trying The Repopulation when it comes out, feel free to take a look. personally waiting for Star Citizen as well

Tnet gonna repopulate The Repopulation alright
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Voting here that FC implement window where everyone can see all toons in grid/fgrid/each RK zone, also notify upon Camelot entry and yea a waypoint with the tower being hit even before the damage reaches 75%, and you dont even have to be in the org to get the message.

(to even out the field because this is a legal app)
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Bish! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by randymp View Post
    you have caught on .... Fc does nothing to attract and or keep players, just about every decision they have made recently has been a ploy to drive people away.

wait for free month or engine imo.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Yes, waiting for those two games as well - they look very promising.
    I have nothing to hide, but I value my privacy!
    I'm not on facebook, twitter or any other social media.
    I will never reveal my in-game characters or organizations on a public forum.
    If that upsets all the virtual exhibitionists, so be it!

because folks like you don't admit to the other nonsense, so how can there ever be a good discussion?
    Spoken like someone who has never benefitted by *use of creative game mechanics* himself.
    GG, almost had us fooled there!

Multiboxing was the last step for me. Im back in pvp after they fix it. But for pvm I wait for engine that going to be soon tm.

Pretty much all of us who left due to MBing were/are against other cheats as well. I've personally posted that I'd rather see the users of certain app(s) banned than the mechanic being brought to everyone. However, we played against those cheats / "creative use of mechanics" for years. While certaily annoying and at times impossible to match, they never caused nowhere near the kind of imbalance MBing did/does. I get it that as a MBer yourself it's hard to understand how impossible it is to match that, but you really should try sometime.

You don't know me. So make accusations all you want - back em up - or just shut up. Show me one time you have seen me MB in PVP - you won't be able to. Hell, you won't even be able to see me MB in PVM. But your attitude is typical - since I disagree, I "must" somehow be evil.

The issue with MBing is that to the AO application its the same as multi-logging. So many people have tried to explain how it works - but so many refuse to listen.

But then lets see -

AMOH? exploit
    DM bug? exploit
    Account sharing? against the EULA
    GMI shenanigans?

So - how many of these have you done or witnessed and done nothing about? You say you want them all removed - have you ever reported a faction member, an org member or team member of it - or do you only report the other faction players?

Think on that for a bit - because that's the problem. All the self-righteous people - but truly they just want the things changed that adversely affect them.

And that is, well sad.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast