Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I miss AO

Quote Originally Posted by lamehorse View Post
    Spoken like someone who has never benefitted by *use of creative game mechanics* himself.
    GG, almost had us fooled there!
    Nope - in this silly little game there is no need to unless you are truly mentally challenged.

I have never understood why anyone would pay money to play a game and then try to cheat the game. Why bother playing?

But again - good job. Typical forum response when there is another point of view.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    Just wait for engine
    I laughted my ass off. Since I write news at Anarchy-Online.pl, and I was (I WAS) last one to believe in new engine, I can trully say this is false promise, all shiat with new engine ect.

But I miss AO in few ways.

- I miss discovering all those great areas
    - I miss discovering my proffesion and teamplay at hunting, missions,
    - I miss massive low/mid level tower wars and learning about twinks
    - I miss arena Duels
    - and I miss crowded places, even after merge there was a slight feel of what I remember from 2003-2005.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    You don't know me. So make accusations all you want - back em up - or just shut up. Show me one time you have seen me MB in PVP - you won't be able to. Hell, you won't even be able to see me MB in PVM. But your attitude is typical - since I disagree, I "must" somehow be evil.
    Apologies. Checked the thread I had in mind and it looks like I had you confused with a "highly respected" orgmate of yours If you're controlling all those toons of yours without MB, my bad - haven't played for a while. Doesn't change my main point tho: MBing was/is the biggest problem in PvP since the (in)famous OS/SB combo.

There's been several suggestions how to resolve MB from normal multiloggin, but if there's no will, nothings going to happen, and I won't derail the thread to those. As for those other sploits you listed, yes they should all go. Regardless which side uses them. And I'd like the devs to use time on those, starting with the ones having the biggest negative effects (MB and DM). Not sure how much could be done about the GMI things at this point tho.

Clan confuse everyone with everyone since omni have had 2 multiboxers and clan point their fingers at just about every omni that crosses their path >omglolnoobomnimultiboxer. I've been accused of it so many times and I only have one account.

I think it's that kind of narrowmindedness that causes more problems for y'all than actual multiboxing does.

I miss AO too, but it's not worth resubbing for me (I tried like a year ago and I mostly just sat AFK @ TG). Also I haven't gotten a free month in probably 3 years, wth FC.

Funny to see people still abusing game mechanics, never gets old does it?
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Quote Originally Posted by No4Sniper View Post
    I miss AO too, but it's not worth resubbing for me (I tried like a year ago and I mostly just sat AFK @ TG). Also I haven't gotten a free month in probably 3 years, wth FC.

Funny to see people still abusing game mechanics, never gets old does it?

Hey behehe
    Last edited by lunarsolace; Mar 10th, 2015 at 07:07:45.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12