Thread: OTPC: CEO approves guns at Omni-Ent Gridpoint

OTPC: CEO approves guns at Omni-Ent Gridpoint

OTPC: CEO approves guns at Omni-Ent Gridpoint.
    May 23rd, 29488

Eva Pourais signed an approval late last night for Anti-Viral guns to be installed in Omni-Ent at the grid insertion point. Notably was the success of the Rome guns one-thousandth kill since their deployment.

Having recently been briefed on the success of the guns in Rome. Eva commented, "These anti-viral guns will assist us in continuing a pure and clean society, free of infection, ailments and statuses unbecoming of our superior corporation."

Omni-Med were unavailable to comment on the guns themselves, however Omni-Security did confirm that the guns contain no anti-bacterial or anti-viral properties other than the "cleansing burn of cold, hard, steel."

Upon OTPC observing these guns, the three of them that work in unison to target infected with extreme prejudice are, according to a bystander: "Damned quick at dispatching anyone that might remotely be infected. I think also they might target cla-CENSORED."

The Omni-Tek citizen went on to say how the weapons target classification system is highly effective and often dispatches individuals who have barely recompiled from the grid.

Omni-Tek is currently in negotiations with ICC to install an Anti-Viral battery within both grids to ensure a sanitary digital environment. We will keep you updated as more on this develops.

Excellent news!
    I'm glad to hear that another city will be protected against infection.
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

Quote Originally Posted by Novagen View Post
    Excellent news!
    I'm glad to hear that another city will be protected against infection.
    Because Omni Ent is 2nd most populated grid exit after Borealis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

This is a fantastic way to honour the lives of the loyal fallen. Lets celebrate with quoting landmark numbers of how many people who died before they even understood what was happening.

I'm starting to think this has nothing to do with the B-virus now. This is a very good system for pretty much wrecking any number of demographics of unwanted citizens.

I expect overland travel is going to become quite popular from here on in.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Because Omni Ent is 2nd most populated grid exit after Borealis.
    Yes and if the ICC hadn't stepped in where they weren't needed we would of gladly secured our city of Borealis. You can thank the ICC for that.