"Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

people enjoy farming gauntlet?0.o
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

They could have fixed gauntlet by enabling access to all but the top floor on a 5 hour lock timer per char. Would stop it from being such a gigantic pita.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    They could have fixed gauntlet by enabling access to all but the top floor on a 5 hour lock timer per char. Would stop it from being such a gigantic pita.
    that actually sounds really good to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    this.

But to be real clear.....we want the mobs too, not just the floors
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Kinda a crap patch imo...those that wanted or needed this have LOOOONG since gotten it. This only affect future players that may never get inside to even get scrap loot from 1st floor.

I can however see how legit teams were getting screwed once they got to the end so in that aspect I agree with patch.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I agree, patching out the cheat was needed (even if it took waaaay too long to do).

But, the zone needs some changes - I would change timer to be on the player (like other instances) to be done 1x per day and open up the zone to be able to be done to the top and kill the boss. Setup a timer for the zone if ya like, say X minutes and then everyone gets nuked out, this would push teams to complete the zone.

If its done off the AO world timer, no strand on the final boss - so only the "announced" spawn has the strand for the faction race to top.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau