Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 18.6.12

Update details plz
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

It's exploit fixes so proably they'll release something vague like .. "several exploits fixed" or are affraid peps do exploits for final hour.

You can dream about .. epic engine release suprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

leets who keep ao server up will take 2 hours break

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    You can dream about .. epic engine release suprise.
    That would be 18.7.x

And if Testlive patchnotes is to be belived it would be something like

Game Updates

• Items should no longer become stuck in the trade inventory when cancelling a trade with an npc.
    • Backpacks can no longer be sold while items are inside.

Quest Updates

• Battlestation daily mission should now only be possible to complete once per day.
    • Pvp daily missions that normally don't involve much pvp, will not provide any xp/tokens as reward, just victory points. The battlestation and Tarasque missions are the only ones that will provide both XP/tokens and victory points.
    • Tarasque daily pvp mission is now open to all high level players.
    • Daily mission The Hunt should now resolve properly.
    • Disconnected PVP Daily missions should no longer break the character.

Item Updates

• Assembly of De'Valos sleeves should no longer report an incorrect minimum QL.
    • Old Beit Bones no longer looks like a Shadowlands Chest.
    • Advanced Jobe Suit Helmet now displays on Solitus Male Characters.
    • Ganimedes Personal Jetpack will not be possible to equip when the character is flying.
    • Floating Angel should now be possible to convert back to its original form.
    • Cloak of the Reanimated Illusionist is no longer missing the "(3/5)".
    • The Santa Head Mask no longer lacks texture on the hat.
    • We have fixed some typos in item names and descriptions.

NPC Updates

• Ocra Duna should no longer be half transparent.
    • Chief Virologist McLaughlin is more lazy than usual and will return to her spawn location if pulled too far away.

Instance Updates

• It is no longer possible to log in without getting terminated on the final platform of the Gauntlet.

And fixed quite a few exploits.
    Reading everything backwards.

Maybe they fixed detonation matrix? People would like to plant some ts towers and its pretty pointless when solo nt can poof them in 40secs.
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

• Battlestation daily mission should now only be possible to complete once per day.
    [/QUOTE]

"They're doing bs more than once!" Now 4caps will be all but inevitable, followed by long long long long period of not running.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Seems Level <=150s aren't able to level as fast anymore ...
    1 less daily they're able to do for xp .. great...
    Only the Tarasque and Battlestation pvp daily missions will provide any XP after this update.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

When is the patch when we can see the ncu?
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Low level LFT is usually completely empty. Removing more of the soloable PVE XP seems strange. I guess you can go and do 10+ RK missions or, if you have a pocket, do borgs or hecks. Maybe the NTs were complaining that their kiting income was being reduced by this alternative XP source.

I'm pretty baffled by this change.

Quote Originally Posted by adrift View Post
    Low level LFT is usually completely empty. Removing more of the soloable PVE XP seems strange. I guess you can go and do 10+ RK missions or, if you have a pocket, do borgs or hecks. Maybe the NTs were complaining that their kiting income was being reduced by this alternative XP source.

I'm pretty baffled by this change.
    I bet their thought is "Oh, we remove more solo xp, maybe people will actually team now" but it also will apply to every level .. so now we can't just level characters off tagging towers ... guess it's another mission that's going to be used 0.1% of the time now
    Characters:

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Dont care if infraction but this is funneh. 3x nt and everyone does this sort of dmg.
    (17:14) Guardian Conductor of Focus was attacked with nanobots from Nanomace for 838575 points of radiation damage.

3 nt's dropping towers insta. Guess it wasnt fixed and I'm seeing new nt's use it also that previously didnt. Shame on you.
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

so they didnt change anything important
    gz

oh yes, they put John Smit out of work...

now I even have to wait a little before the rubi-ka beacon is usable

no more 3 dailies / day for me...

"You will no longer be able to complete all Battlestation pvp daily missions at the same time. To prevent this issue, it is now only possible to complete one Battlestation daily mission per day."

WHY??????????????

They didn't like us getting so much xp/vp per day, so they killed it off
    Characters:

Getting x3 mission rewards on BS was not intended, it was what I'll call a gray-sploit; but you'd have to know that. ?

At least pvp haters, are not being forced into pvp for gear every player needs VP for (ofab hud items nanos etc).

I like pvp btw, but I know people that really really don't, so I'm glad that didn't happen.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Why? Oh why? Introducing the ability to do 3x BS dailies in a day was one of the things that made people sign up. It is hard enough to get a BS match going before, now it's going to be even harder. I am bebaffled, and a little sad
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Getting x3 mission rewards on BS was not intended, it was what I'll call a gray-sploit; but you'd have to know that. ?
    In all my life, I've never heard anything called a "gray-sploit" so no, you don't have to know that term.
    Characters:

Can I petition NPC for harassing dialog?

Now to pull the notum miner or tower tagging daily mission ... for no XP reward, just victory points ... you have to endure derogatory conversation with the npc - John Smith.

John Smith: Hey! Call me Johnnie...
    Thyme: You hand out missions, right?
    John Smith: Maybe I do... Maybe I don't... What have you heard?
    Thyme: Well, I heard you had some easy stuff for me to take care of...
    John Smith: Ah, you are one of those... For the second time, what have you heard?

So all the players / customers who do not want to play PVP-Battlestation dailies are:

""Ah, you are one of those ... insert insult here ... ""

Thank you FC, NOT

Emma

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast