Thread: How do I read the weapon stats?

How do I read the weapon stats?

I mean Damage 1-50(117) What the hell is this?

/Techno

Re: How do I read the weapon stats?

Originally posted by Technokid
    I mean Damage 1-50(117) What the hell is this?

/Techno
    If I remember correctly: [min]-[max]([crit])
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

A little more verbose explaination:

1-50(117). A normal attack does between 1 to 50 points of damage. If a critical hit is scored, then (117) points of damage are added to the total. In addition comes the extra damage from damage-buffs such as 'Weapon Enhancement' which gives 5 extra points.

Also, your Attack Rating (based on your attack skills, like Pistol, for instance) affects the damage given, multiplied one time extra for every 400 pts of attack rating, if I remember correctly.

If you had an attack rating (AR) of 400, then you would do two times the damage. With an AR of 800, three times the damage, and so on.

Subtracted from the damage is 10% of the mob's AC rating in the class your weapon uses for damage, down to the weapon's minimum damage, which in the example above would be 1 point.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Great explanation. Thanks

/Techno