Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {Neutnet Rules}

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    its clear, you know, LF stands for LOOKING FOR, is just shorter from LFT which stands for LOOKING FOR TEAM :S

Wasn't even that hard, was it?
    you fail to see the point m8!

Quote Originally Posted by Solcv2 View Post
    IM sorry, im with neutnet on this one. IF you were doing a city raid and anounced it, that would be fine. But LF a city raid, is just the same as LFT city raid'.

Its pretty black and white.
    you also fail to see the point m8!

Quote Originally Posted by Phante View Post
    you also fail to see the point m8!
    The point being what? The rules state its not for LFT, you used it for LFT, got a 3 day ban.

If your point was just to come on the forums and whinge, then I did get your point, im just not rising to it.

Neutnet needs to have set, strict rules. These rules need to be adhered to. The people running the bots put themselves and their accounts at a high risk by hosting the bots, as anthing that is relayed through the bots is thus technically relayed by them.

They are offering a nice, free service that is helping the game keep on its feet. Yes it has its downsides, no its not perfect. But its also not your 'right' to use it. If you want to use it, you do it on the owners terms. End of.

Mark

Neutnet needs to have set, strict rules.
    Selling items and looking for outside tanks is serious business!

supr srs bsns

The point being what? The rules state its not for LFT, you used it for LFT, got a 3 day ban.

If your point was just to come on the forums and whinge, then I did get your point, im just not rising to it.

Neutnet needs to have set, strict rules. These rules need to be adhered to. The people running the bots put themselves and their accounts at a high risk by hosting the bots, as anthing that is relayed through the bots is thus technically relayed by them.

They are offering a nice, free service that is helping the game keep on its feet. Yes it has its downsides, no its not perfect. But its also not your 'right' to use it. If you want to use it, you do it on the owners terms. End of.

Mark
    m8 .. i have to repeat myself .. you failed to see the point!

Quote Originally Posted by Phante View Post
    you fail to see the point m8!
    Maybe yea. Cus I can read the rules and go with those?
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 22nd, 2014 at 16:27:54. Reason: obscenities
    Ciassene

Mark
    I couldn't help but laugh at this whole post.

Consider for a moment, if you will, the level of exploiting currently rampant in the game. Then consider whether FC gives a flying toss about some text sent via a chat relay bot.

So much for risk, right?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

Consider for a moment, if you will, the level of exploiting currently rampant in the game. Then consider whether FC gives a flying toss about some text sent via a chat relay bot.

So much for risk, right?
    Neutnet has been banned from game the past year actually. FC might not care that much, but they do care enough to ban people.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Couldn't have happened to a nicer & more pleasant bot system.

<we still need a collective sarcasm emoteicon>
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

So much for risk, right?
    IN many businesses, not just IT, and game management - there are things called 'quick wins'. This is basically getting results, easily, with very little work.

AN exploit may be reported, but not fixed, due to the work or resources involved. SO is in no way a 'quick win' in most cases. Banning a network of toons for spamming against the TnC IS a quick win.

Mark

Eh, I received a ban for looking for a buff on events. 3 day ban for it, turned into one week ban, turned into two week ban turned back into 3 day ban. mods pretty cool eh, ban people doesn't afraid of anything.

NOTE : TAKE UR COMPLAINTS TO THE NEUTNET FORUMS. neutnet.rk2.at

Posting this here dont do any good cause bot Owner Dont have to check here.

Want the Rules changed ? POST ON NEUTNETS FORUMS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12