Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {Neutnet Rules}

{Neutnet Rules}

just got banned for 3 days for following reason;

reson for ban: - [Neutnet9]: [PvM] any1 doing city raid? lf update please [mytoonname]

[Neutnetban]: Banned from Neutnet 3 days.
    [Neutnetban]: LFT is not permitted.

realy not a big deal and i don't {care} if ban is 3 days or 3 weeks or 3 years but:

rules for PVM: "PvM channel: This channel is for PvM encounters that require one team or more. You cannot use it for LFT, but to find more team/raid members. Looking for Pockets or OST's belong in Shopping Only."

looking for some1 who plans to kill a General in a city raid imo fits to "PvM encounters that require one team or more"
    ofc the mod who has the power to push the ban button will say that is a lft message
    but

what if i would tell you(addressing to the mod that banned me) that, with my message, i was looking for more team/raid members to kill a general in his city? what will be your argument that i was not doing what i just said?

would like some explanations from mods for my ban ... i really would like to hear some twisted explanation how lf some1 doing the raid is "LFT" message and that some1 looking for members to do a city raid is "PvM encounters that require one team or more message" yes mods please tell me how hugely different these two situations are really that deserves a ban. yes please tell me how this rule prevents spamming on your soo precious bot.

s-explanation for this post...
    lame attempt for a lil drama on LOR
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 14th, 2014 at 15:11:30. Reason: removed inappropriate references.

In before:
    "Omg, another neutnet thread. You people don't have to subscribe. It's a service, etc"

It is funny how many Neutnet threads have been made though
    If we ever find out who the moderators are, I fear they'll never get teams again in this game :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    If we ever find out who the moderators are, I fear they'll never get teams again in this game :/
    They are publicly known, and you can get the list of them from the bot itself.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    In before:
    "Omg, another neutnet thread. You people don't have to subscribe. It's a service, etc"

It is funny how many Neutnet threads have been made though
    funny indeed
    but
    also funny is that the ppls who's rulling neutnet did not realized after gzilion threads about neutnet that part of the rules need to be changed/modified ...

imo you do not/cannot comment something that is clear as 1+1=2.

and yes id team neutnet mods even i would be perma banned on bot. what one thing has to do with another thing? my logic tells me that if some1 is doing some work to improve life ingame is also preocupied to play his toons well and also maybe to have decent equippment also
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 14th, 2014 at 15:14:09. Reason: removed obscenities

Ah right, monthly neutnet-thread.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

ib4tl

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Phante View Post
    imo you do not/cannot comment something that is clear as 1+1=2.
    As Atrox all i can say is that isnt as clear as u think
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

I think this resentment at Neutnet probably comes in part from the fact that we play a game moderated by GMs who rarely ban minor rule breakers.

Neutnet just enforces its rules.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

If you want explanation on your ban or would like a rule to be looked at for change this is not the place to do so. Http://neutnet.rk2.at

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    I think this resentment at Neutnet probably comes in part from the fact that we play a game moderated by GMs who rarely ban minor rule breakers.
    Possibly no-one has quite worked out how to catch AO rule-breakers while logged into TSW.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

You're obviously looking for a team that is doing the encounter, which is clearly pointed out as not allowed. What's the problem? Dyslexia? :S
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    You're obviously looking for a team that is doing the encounter, which is clearly pointed out as not allowed. What's the problem? Dyslexia? :S
    i am dyslexic but you fail to see the point

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    In a game that is dying banning someone for some minor infraction from a bot that supposed to serve the players is stupid. If the guy was being abusive that is another thing but come on now, get real and try to be supportive of players looking for a team......

BUT those bots are all about selling LR......

Quote Originally Posted by ilengineeru View Post
    If the guy was being abusive that is another thing but come on now, get real and try to be supportive of players looking for a team....
    I imagine the rule is there to prevent excessive spam. The alternative would be to go the dnet route and gather postings together in its own linked to page when there's a lot of traffic.

Personally I prefer the neutnet way where I don't have to click on lots of links for stuff I'm probably not gonna be interested in but ymmw...

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post

Neutnet just enforces its rules.
    Thank you This made me laugh.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

(22:49) [Neutnet13]: [Events] Grats to all Maccabi fans for his 6th Euroleague, well deserved victory [Forz]

(22:51) [Neutnetban]: Banned 3 days from Neutnet.

Think Neutnet is Real Madrid or CSKA fan
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Quote Originally Posted by Forz View Post
    (22:49) [Neutnet13]: [Events] Grats to all Maccabi fans for his 6th Euroleague, well deserved victory [Forz]

(22:51) [Neutnetban]: Banned 3 days from Neutnet.

Think Neutnet is Real Madrid or CSKA fan
    Must be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Originally Posted by Phante
    reson for ban: - [Neutnet9]: [PvM] any1 doing city raid? lf update please [mytoonname]
    its clear, you know, LF stands for LOOKING FOR, is just shorter from LFT which stands for LOOKING FOR TEAM :S

Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2
    Wasn't even that hard, was it?
    Ciassene

IM sorry, im with neutnet on this one. IF you were doing a city raid and anounced it, that would be fine. But LF a city raid, is just the same as LFT city raid'.

Its pretty black and white.

./tell dnet !register
    ./tell dnet !pvm city raid lfm pst
    The vanity of others runs counter to our taste only when it runs counter to our vanity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast