Thread: PB Patterns - Let's Lower Symbiant Prices

PB Patterns - Let's Lower Symbiant Prices

Don't let those Abhan, Bhotaar, Chi, and Dom patterns go to waste!

I am offering to buy ALL of your Ql 115-210 scattered PB pieces for 100k per piece of pattern PST (You know you have backpacks and banks full of this non-sense)

We need to get these lower level symbiant prices down, and the only way to do that is to kill more of these PB's.

I vow to build these PB's and sell the symbiants for half of the current price for each item on the GMI (You can watch me to make sure I do it). We need these prices to go down. Lower level players are getting deterred from playing due to every single item being 40m or more. It's simply not worth it.

I'd really like to get this going, but I need your help! Please post here with what you've got.

Thank you so much!
    -Blue
    Last edited by Bluecheeze2; Jun 27th, 2014 at 21:19:43.

This idea is nice, however as long as it is not possible to send full backpack by mail, or FC reduce cooldown after sending a mail you will not get many PBs send to you.

I could clean some of my banks but it would take me almost half an hour to send a backpack and "earn" 2m credits.

I would like to help but I can not waste so much time, sorry...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Have to mention that some symbiants are very expensive cause it's hard to get a complete pattern and get a symbiant to drop. Worst case is Gunk where it seems to me that it's like 95% not to drop a pattern piece at all. So i don't know how you can lower the prices on those ....

Another lighter case would be Shrahir.. I am sure others can add more examples.

+1 for initiative. Will you sell over GMI or will you sell-by-trade only to level-appropriate toons?
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

i've seen some people offering "borrow" system where when you outgrow you give back ...but to me that works better in a guild..where you can borrow from the guild stockpile...and as mention before..so of the "rare" symbs...never get recycle back to "borrow" status.

but i give you a "bump" for your effort to help....maybe encourage more pb "farm" party? by listing name of people that provide "rare" pb bosses and do a "PB spawn" party sign up for those people or etc...an idea or so?!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Thank you all for your feedback!

Yes, the borrowing option works for guilds, but would be difficult for everyone.
    Perhaps Awikun is correct that 100k per pattern is too low.

Honestly, I just didn't know anyone really farmed them. Figured people could make a LITTLE money at least.

In response to the question about GMI, I posted buy orders for 50k for the PB's of Alatyr, Zoetic Oak, Imk, Juma, Kaleva, Srahir, Bhinaji Nave, Lethargic Spirit, Contorted Soul Dredge, and Wacky Suzerain.

It would seem that I will either have to offer more for them OR perhaps do some sort of system where if someone donates 'x' amount of patterns for any PB (With a few exceptions), then they can add 1 symbiant to the list of the symbiants they need and I would sell it to them half price of what is on the GMI.

However, the problem that arises with that is that they could farm this 1 pattern that has 4 bosses that give the same PB Patterns, but then request a symbiant that drops from a PB that only has 1 boss that drops its patterns.

I am still open to suggestions Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Perhaps Awikun is correct that 100k per pattern is too low.
    You missunderstood me. I was not complaining that 100k per pattern is too low, but rather that it would take me way too much time to send by mail 3, 5 or 10 backpacks with patterns.

When I decide to farm cash I get an absolute minimum of 150m-200m per hour. So from my point of view it would take me 1 hour to mail to you 3 backpacks of patterns
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Nice idea. Habe to say though as it's been said already. Some have drop rates that sort of matching current price, such as that eye from Scheol Eremises, rarm from Breaker Teuvo and many Support symbs from various PB's such as Shrahir, Zoetic Oak, Toss.. which have high demand. Then again there is some symbs which are alot cheaper atm than it used to be..

Still, your idea is nice, i don't see you being capable to drop prices on those rare ones, but to take down those very common ones of high demand symbs. Could check if i happen to have some i have no use of to support you.
    Last edited by Zixx; May 13th, 2014 at 06:44:37.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Don't let those Abhan, Bhotaar, Chi, and Dom patterns go to waste!

I am offering to buy ALL of your Ql 115-210 scattered PB pieces for 100k per piece of pattern PST (You know you have backpacks and banks full of this non-sense)

We need to get these lower level symbiant prices down, and the only way to do that is to kill more of these PB's.

I vow to build these PB's and sell the symbiants for half of the current price for each item on the GMI (You can watch me to make sure I do it). We need these prices to go down. Lower level players are getting deterred from playing due to every single item being 40m or more. It's simply not worth it.

I'd really like to get this going, but I need your help! Please C.o.D them to my MP, 'Tomonaga' or post here with what you've got.

Thank you so much!
    -Blue
    What a great idea you buy a pattern for 400k and sell the symb for 20 mill.... Why not offer them directly to players for 1 mill per symb to prevent the price gougers on the GMI from buying them and marking them up to 39 mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    When I decide to farm cash I get an absolute minimum of 150m-200m per hour.
    Teach me how to farm for 150mill per hour. All my paid accounts are frozen and I refuse to pay for this game any longer.

Either nice initiative or nice way to monopolize the rest of the symbs^^
    Either way, free bump