Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neutnerds

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    Snip
    {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:03:39.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:03:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post

Good luck
    Good luck to you as well. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:04:40.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    we need a list of NN mods

YES!!!! I love it.
    /tell neutnet !admins

But before you go targeting neutnet mods, try just following the rules and you won't get banned lol. What if those mods didn't heal you through that raid today, tomorrow, or even 5 years ago? Seriously people admins are doing a job. You are expected to follow the stupid rules of your county/city/state/country even of you don't agree, until you dispute them. Of you have a problem with neutnet rules go dispute them with intelligent reasoning and maybe rules will be changed.

I'll just quote this guy...

this is how we all learn. I bet you won't make that mistake again. success. thank you 18 hour penalty!

we understand, it IS a pain in the ass, but it's also a part of the game, so to me, it's like any other part of the game, once you realize your mistake, don't do it again. and yes, I have done it, once, and only once.
    Oh wait..
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Haha nice one Traderjill
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I'll just quote this guy...

Oh wait..

wow, let's just pretend you got me so you'll shut up and stop stalking my posts.

you win 1 friend named Spead and also the internet, and AO, and let's throw Zaczits in there too
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    /tell neutnet !admins

But before you go targeting neutnet mods, try just following the rules and you won't get banned lol. What if those mods didn't heal you through that raid today, tomorrow, or even 5 years ago? Seriously people admins are doing a job. You are expected to follow the stupid rules of your county/city/state/country even of you don't agree, until you dispute them. Of you have a problem with neutnet rules go dispute them with intelligent reasoning and maybe rules will be changed.

-rules are meant to be challenged

-"What if those mods didn't heal you through that raid today, tomorrow, or even 5 years ago?" really, stupid comment, but I'll answer it anyway...they'd look like asses, and wouldn't be invited to a crapton of raids. I still don't get why they wouldn't do their job as a player just because they're a NN mod tho, yet to see that happen.

-you live in a fantasy world, in a fantasy game if you think "intelligent reasoning" changes things.

{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}hope so, I got stuff to do later.
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:06:18.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Dam gonna have to buy a second tub of popcorn, oh well
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Dam gonna have to buy a second tub of popcorn, oh well
    Life is tough all over

-{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}

-rules are meant to be challenged

-I rarely, if ever need a doc

-you live in a fantasy world, in a fantasy game if you think "intelligent reasoning" changes things.

.{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed} hope so, I got stuff to do later.
    You didn't address a single thing I said...

-I just told you to challenge the rules, if you repeat it again, you might understand it. Repetition repetition.

-Substitute enforcer, soldier, you get the point here...

-I'm telling you to present intelligent reasoning in disputing the rules which were developed to make this bot run smooth. Hell, I will even tell you where to dispute the rules. Seriously. I can't be much more helpful here.

-and no, I'm a neutnet mod. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:07:41.

Some things are better handled case by case than trying to cover everything with blanket rules imo.

[Neutned mod] Hi, please log in Renamed within the next couple of minutes and send me a tell that all is cool.

Problem solved.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Some things are better handled case by case than trying to cover everything with blanket rules imo.

[Neutned mod] Hi, please log in Renamed within the next couple of minutes and send me a tell that all is cool.

Problem solved.
    that makes way too much sense brother. also, who let you out of Cryogenic stasis?
    T O O N Z:

wonder how many people have been in teams where nobody but themselves could send a NN due to bans, wish I could say it was rare, but I've been in several...guess I'm just hanging with wrong crowd huh.

in the end, hopefully it's obvious that I've got the intellect to understand my position here. I know I broke the rules, however silly and pointless this particular one may be. for me, it's just more fun, and I feel like I'm doing my part in creating or maintaining some small interest in these forums by offering debate on edgy subjects. it's just more fun, and I do it with a smile. you're welcome, hope you enjoyed your popcorn, and re-applied bandages to the appropriate butthurt areas of your ars(es)

when you step up, and decide to provide a service to a large group of people, in a game, or otherwise, you've taken on a responsibility that, in time tends to directly effect the amount of time one spends playing. I do not have all day, everyday to play, and neither do many people now, we're getting older, and we have less and less time to spend in AO. we still love the game, and want to play, we continue to pay, and when we can, we log in and try to have some fun. when this service, which is now arguably, an integral part of the system robs me of precious time to spend actually playing by making things unnecessarily difficult, it's not game breaking, but annoying, and I don't have time to debate the merit of a ban thru the proper channels, what I can do, is bring light to what is already an obvious, and glaring issue.

plus, it's fun, so to me, I got back the fun you robbed me of. have a nice day.
    Last edited by RedWatr; May 2nd, 2014 at 12:45:22.
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post

Problem solved.
    Actually not problem solved,.bigger problem created. Neutnet mods are players too. We may not always have time to have a conversation explaining what you did wrong etc. Sometimes we Vann you with a small now on what you did wrong and move on. Why should I have to wait around for tells from people who need special treatment? This would lead to a lack of moderation and people would post even more useless crap on neutnet, slowing the bot down and wasting everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Actually not problem solved,.bigger problem created. Neutnet mods are players too. We may not always have time to have a conversation explaining what you did wrong etc. Sometimes we Vann you with a small now on what you did wrong and move on. Why should I have to wait around for tells from people who need special treatment? This would lead to a lack of moderation and people would post even more useless crap on neutnet, slowing the bot down and wasting everyone's time.
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:08:14.
    T O O N Z:

It alludes to "tester" which is why it was put there. I was a tester for budabot for a long time. Still help out there when I can

to be fair, why would anyone go thru the right channels to have an "intelligent conversation" about the NN rules, if you guys don't even have time, or care to bother with improving any part of the communication you have with the players?

I don't know if all of the stories I've heard about conversations with NN mods are true, or if it's true that you guys keep lists of mistells to use against people, but I have to assume that at least half is true based on experience, so...forgive me if I'm wrong, but it really feels as if you think we owe you something. you shouldn't be a mod if you expect praise, respect, or appreciation, you should be a mod if you get something out of what you do, and enjoy playing a role in helping the game. I don't get that feeling from you guys, I'm sure I'm not alone.

we DO appreciate the time people spend manning these bots, what we don't appreciate is when you take advantage of your power as if it's this unmovable, inflexible beast that nobody can do without.

as you mentioned, you're still players, and I personally will, whenever possible force you to accept responsibility for your decisions.

so, to clear the table and make everything fair, I think we need a formal list of player names that mod NN. I'd like to know who I'm inviting to my raids, and who's making it more difficult for me to even create a raid.

more transparency please.

let's make this more fun than it already is NN mods, grow a pair, and give us your mains' names.

ok, seriously...lighten up. someone putting "WTB" in the wrong place, or making reference to their own alt should not be an issue, and if your bot can't handle a bit of extra spam, then it's not up to the job at all since the amount of players right now are miniscule compared to what could or should be using the bot. peace.
    T O O N Z:

" Current mods are {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}" (no idea who that last one is)

thanks

aww I feel like petting you guys on the head now. took the fun right out of my rant Jill ><

now my mid morning coffee isn't quite as sweet :"(

I think it would help your situation to have at least twice as many moderators. I imagine the ones you have now are operating in shell shock mode{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:09:00.
    T O O N Z:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast